"I'm still figuring it out".
The star is interested in the process.
Demi Lovato, pictured in November, recalls telling her parents that she's sexually fluid.
"If I mess up, everyone goes after you", said Lovato, who added that she wasn't going to read the comments.
Demi didn't shut away from the possibility of having kids.
"I don't know what my future looks like", she said. "I don't know if I'm going to do it with a partner or without cause women we don't need partners to you know", she explained.
As Demi belted out The Star-Spangled Banner ahead of the game at Miami's Hard Rock Stadium, the superstar couple and their eight-year-old daughter Blue were photographed sitting firmly in their seats, while those around them stood.
In fact, there was one point when Lovato wasn't even sure she'd ever return to music again. "Demi plans on crushing it and she's not taking this opportunity lightly".
Lovato's 2015 bicurious anthem may have actually helped her stepfather process the news.
Demi Lovato also mentioned that her father was not surprised by her coming out.
She told the TV host, "I'm not confirming, and I'm definitely not denying", E! That was so handsome and unbelievable, and like I said, I am so grateful.
It seems like that time in her life is still a fresh injury, yet we have belief that she will certainly recover.
Lovato's new song, "Anyone", was presented with just her voice and piano accompaniment - in stark contrast to the bombast of numerous other performances that evening.
Many others were reportedly seated during the national anthem, but certain folks believe that Jay and Bey were trying to make a political statement.
- NH urges recent arrivals from China to stay home amid virus outbreak
- Coronavirus: First death outside China reported in Philippines
- US declares coronavirus public health emergency after imposing quarantines
- Taylor Swift Responds After Comedian Nikki Glaser Apologizes For Body Shaming Joke
- Coronavirus: First confirmed case in India, Kerala student tests positive
- Super Bowl: How overtime works in the Super Bowl
- Arab League rejects Trump's Mideast plan
- Tom Brady's cryptic tweet reportedly not related to football future
- Trump impeachment trial day 12: All the latest updates
- MEPs vote for universal phone connection and an end to Apple Lightning