And while she defends herself against the notion that she's a "rule-breaker" as a result of her clothing choices, the 18-year-old explains that they are a compromise between her love of fashion and the disdain she once felt toward her body. She also quipped about how these bad doppelgängers had bad style anyway - and hey, at least through out her meteoric rise she's maintained her sense of humor about everything she's gone through.
Drake previously came under public scrutiny last November when Eilish initially revealed that the two text one another. However, the American singer and song writer, recently found out the truth and took to her Instagram story to savagely call out the trolls trying to tarnish her image with her fans.
"But like Drake, c'mon". "I mean, I just sent him a text like him", she said, "but he's so nice". Like, he does not need to be nice. "Sometimes they're like, 'I know this is wrong, but I just wanted to leave this letter.' And I'm like, If you know it's wrong, then why do it?" It was a mix between, you know, all types of shit.
Twitter user @Zeitwes noted at the time, "Drake is OBVIOUSLY grooming Millie Bobby Brown.no 30-something year old man should be in a 14 year old girls text messages giving her..." As the rapper had previously gotten into hot water for texting Millie Bobby Brown, people began questioning his intentions and motives.
The Internet immediately deemed the friendship creepy, and it probably didn't help that Drake has a bit of a history with befriending young talent.
"Does anyone else think it's unusual that Drake just has Billie Eilish and Millie Bobby Brown's numbers?" "Drake sometimes also gave her dating advice". Of course, the fan was referencing an interview Brown gave back in 2018.
"If only i dressed normal id be so much hotter yeah yeah come up with a better comment im exhausted of that one", she captioned a photo back in September. You know we text. The Bad Guy artist emphasized that there are many other much more important things that the Internet should be concerned about.
"Somebody had gone up and said, 'Oh, I'm going to go get a selfie with Ariana Grande, ' and I thought, 'Oh, that would be good - I'll get someone to get one of me as well, '" George said.
- Impeachment: Republicans say Trump acted in national interest
- Terrorist behind London stabbing had been released from prison halfway through sentence
- Liverpool move 22 clear in the Premier League
- Novak Djokovic outlasts Dominic Thiem to win eighth Australian Open crown
- Health Department confirms no local coronavirus cases
- Coronavirus Has Infected Nearly 12,000 People Worldwide
- Trump impeachment trial day 12: All the latest updates
- As New Virus Spreads, Israel Issues Travel Warning for Wuhan, China
- Donald Trump's Senate impeachment trial rushes towards final vote
- North is Wales' centre of attention against Italy