He later tweeted the congratulatory message again, this time with the correct state. Mr. Trump said the Chiefs had made Kansas proud, but the team is actually based in Missouri.
Doyle accelerated to approximately 60 miles per hour, driving in the closed parade route, and multiple emergency vehicles were in pursuit. "The coach loves us, the coach is great, Andy Reid".
People acting the fool during Super Bowl celebrations is an age-old American tradition, although this driver definitely took things a little further than we usually see.
While there is certainly a large contingent of Chiefs fans in Kansas, the major metropolis of Kansas City is located in Missouri.
"I'm so happy for you". Multiple police cars were prepared to block it. Officers then used tactical vehicle intervention, also known as the PIT maneuver, to stop the suspect auto on Pershing. Two men were taken into custody, and no injuries were reported.
Kansas City mayor Quinton Lucas was quick to praise the officers who acted fast.
A crowd gathered in front of Union Station at 7 a.m.
"This is so awesome", said Shauntel Lyons, 40, of Kansas City, who was a Chiefs cheerleader from 2003 to 2005.
The Chiefs Super Bowl win came five years after the city's Kansas City Royals baseball team won a World Series.
- UK Reports First Two Cases Of China Coronavirus, Say Health Officials
- Back on stand, Harvey Weinstein accuser declares: 'He is my rapist'
- Billie Eilish Defends Drake's Texts To Her Saying People Are 'So Sensitive'
- Winter Weather Advisory Issued for Schuylkill County
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk posts Twitter poll
- China reports 361 dead from coronavirus, total of 17238 cases
- Almost 1,400 basketballs were removed from Kobe Bryant's memorial
- Trump remains a threat to American democracy, says US House Speaker
- Leaked recording shows Iran knew it shot down Ukrainian plane
- U.S. stocks rebound from previous session's steep sell-off