SHAKIRA-the iconic, Colombian singer-songwriter and multi-GRAMMY® award winner-is drawing rave reviews for her electrifying and history-making live performance last night at Super Bowl LIV, the biggest sporting event on the planet.
Lopez, 50, and Shakira, 43, weren't actually paid by the National Football League (NFL) for their show.
Lopez, who is of Puerto Rican descent, was at one point draped in the country's flag, and sang Born In The USA surrounded by children sitting in what appeared to be illuminated cages.
It didn't take long for Twitter users to come up with creative and humourous captions to commemorate the golden moment. EMME did AMAZING TOO! OMG! It seemed as though many fans wanted to hear the song performed live at Super Bowl LIV, bringing the theory full-circle. I remember when she was in the crib when she was a baby, she used to be humming, like, really humming to herself.
"That's discriminatory against the values I have in my house - you can't just do that", he said.
She continued with: "I don't know if she'll follow in my footsteps, but she definitely has the genes".
"Everything that you are", Emme's mom tells her. She's got her daddy's voice.
"The best birthday gift has been the support of all my fans and the most fantastic and hardworking team an artist could wish for", she captioned the post. Because every show, I look in a different direction to see who's behind me. The two gained at least two million followers within 12 hours of the show, with their names spiking on Google search.
- Billie Eilish Defends Drake's Texts To Her Saying People Are 'So Sensitive'
- Hundreds of evacuees begin boarding Canada-bound flight in Wuhan
- Z Reflects On His Last Conversation With Kobe Bryant
- Trump remains a threat to American democracy, says US House Speaker
- POCO X2 Announced As A Rebranded Version Of The Redmi K30 4G
- Iowa chaos: Democrats undone by results reporting fiasco
- European Union won’t hold us to ransom on a trade deal
- United Kingdom citizens told to return from China
- Thailand doctors invent a new medicine for treating the novel Coronavirus
- How to watch the Chiefs Super Bowl victory parade