Premier League club Chelsea are close to completing the signing of Ajax's Moroccan winger Hakim Ziyech, with media reports suggesting the deal will be worth £40 million (Dh190m). "We want to integrate him as quickly as we can because, of course, he is desperate to play for us", the club's official website quoted Solskjaer as saying.
"People that know me, even back in Nigeria, and even when I was playing at Watford, my team-mates knew that I loved Man United, I support them".
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer gave the young talented forward the advanced role, the winger always start the game at left wings, but he is often found in the opposition box thereby switching his role with Antonio Martial. Odion Ighalo's loan signing on transfer deadline day from Shanghai Shenhua showed the lack of finances available for top transfers. The rest of the squad is enjoying winter break in Spain.
Ziyech is one player Lampard is keen on signing this summer as he bids to add creativity to his ranks, the west London side having seen an approach for the 26-year-old rejected by the Eredivisie champions last month.
"I've kept in touch with him".
"I never thought this was going to happen, but dreams do come true, so I'm very happy to be here and this is going to be a big and good challenge for me in my career".
The 18-year-old midfielder was handed his Premier League debut at Stamford Bridge against Sheffield United in August before appearing in the final stages of a home victory over Crystal Palace.
This is a formation that Chelsea do not employ all that often but are not above using when the time comes. So far this campaign, He has only played seven of 25 days in the Premier and one match in the Carabao Cup. "He needed time before he moved to City and I think it will be the same for Hakim". But we didn't create chances and missed that little bit of spark, I felt. Any point dropped in these games would allow other teams to catch them or get past them in the chase which makes the next two fixtures most important in this case.
- Gayle King facing death threats over Kobe Bryant question, reveals Oprah Winfrey
- 30 am: AAP set to retain power, BJP performance better than 2015
- Anthony Watson ruled out of England return against Scotland
- Brad Pitt wins maiden acting Oscar
- Ponting, Gilchrist to lead teams in Bushfire Bash
- P.J. Walker is the XFL’s first "star of the week"
- Second person dies of mysterious Wuhan virus in China
- Coronavirus: Philippines reports first death outside China, second case reported in Kerala
- Knicks could follow Warriors, Lakers examples by hiring an agent as president
- Record rainfall brings flooding but puts out mega-blaze