Liverpool's ambitions of going through the Premier League season unbeaten were ended Saturday in a surprise 3-0 loss at Watford, marking the runaway leaders' first loss in 45 top-flight matches stretching back to January past year.
Liverpool will certainly obtain the possibility to go back to winning methods on Tuesday when they take in a journey to Stamford Bridge and also an FA Cup 5th round encounter Chelsea.
"You can not win the amount of games the boys have done if they are easily influenced by the outside world, and we will see how they react", he said.
"We keep going. We want to win the next game in the FA Cup and then in the league against Bournemouth, that's the only way forward".
That's the most hard thing to get in professional football. Maybe not, who knows.
Meanwhile, Klopp was coy when asked about which players will feature in west London tomorrow night, though insisted he will field a side he believes is capable of sealing the club's progression to the last eight.
Read on for a transcript of what Klopp had to say in his post-match press conference...
"We were thinking we will give him 70 minutes but he was very good today. We didn't perform - and that's what my concern is", he said. "I am surprised that they are fighting to stay in the league". I was not happy with the performance but it was always clear there can be a moment where it can happen.
"It's over now, so we can concentrate completely on football and we will do that".
However his work started before the game when he told a brilliant joke to the mascot who was walking with him onto the pitch in the tunnel, with Van Dijk struggling to stifle a laugh and referee Michael Oliver not bothering to hold back. "But it's tough, it's really tough, because you need each point you can get and that's what they didn't get in the last five games I think".
Manchester United legend Gary Neville has never hidden his distaste for Liverpool, so he rather aptly summed up the feelings of every Premier League fan not affiliated to the Anfield club in a tweet. But I didn't see that. But I can not now deliver just interesting answers", he said."It's not about the rhythm, it's not about that. That is the only thing I am interested in, it's not over.
"But when I saw it first time I really thought, "Wow!"
- Even at 17, I'll Still Be at the Polls on Super Tuesday
- Key Changes In Attack | Predicted 3-4-3 Chelsea Lineup vs Liverpool
- Washington governor declares state of emergency over virus
- President, other candidates react to Buttigieg announcement
- On Everton's Disallowed Goal, Bruno Fernandes, David De Gea & More
- [President Trump Is The First Black President, Apparently]
- Frantic search for anyone tied to Northern Ireland's first case of coronavirus
- Goldman Economists Now See Global Contraction, Fed Cuts
- One of Iran's vice presidents confirmed to be infected by COVID-19
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro, Pro Max, iPhone 8 prices hiked in India