Harry, who has been made to give up his official patronages after deciding to move to Canada, is being allowed to retain his private links with organizations such as The Endeavour Fund, of which he is patron. Charity galas and other social events attended by high society followed.
Harry has been undertaking numerous engagements since he returned to the United Kingdom last week without his wife or son, Archie Harrison. The term "Megxit" which became commonplace following the Sussexes shocking January announcement, puts complete "blame' upon the Duchess, when the author claimed it was a joint decision for Meghan and Harry to step back".
Clappy to be here Applause for surprise proposal and Meghan on podium
The couple will officially step back from being working members of the Royal Family on 31 March, no longer using their HRH titles, with the arrangement being reviewed after 12 months. Together, the pair walked into the Mansion House in London with Harry holding an umbrella over both. In addition to continuing to work closely with their existing patronages as they build a plan for engagements in the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth throughout the year, The Duke and Duchess have also been undertaking meetings as part of their ongoing work to establish a new non-profit organization.
The Endeavour Fund is a body set up by the Royal Foundation to finance inspiring sporting and adventure projects aiding the recovery of veterans.
Harry, sixth in line to the throne, will carry out a solo engagement on Friday when he opens a new museum dedicated to British motor racing, where he will be joined by Formula One world champion Lewis Hamilton.
The Sussex couple is, then, expected to attend the Mountbatten Music Festival on Saturday, an International Woman's Day event on Sunday and the Commonwealth Service at the Royal Albert Hall on March 9. "After many months of reflection and internal discussions, we have chosen to make a transition this year in starting to carve out a progressive new role within this institution".
- Dejan Lovren says Liverpool is "ashamed,quot; of Watford's defeat"
- Fed Coronavirus Rate Cut May Beat Bitcoin Inflation After 2020 Halving
- China reports lowest number of new virus cases since January
- New Mexico announces arrival of coronavirus test kits
- Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe ‘desperate’ to be tested for coronavirus, family says
- U.S. imposes cap on Chinese journalists
- China jail fuels spurt of the coronavirus outbreak
- Swing state senators face pressure as Supreme Court hears Louisiana abortion case
- Buttigieg endorses Joe Biden for president
- United States stocks trade higher amid rallying health care shares