The beloved Austin-based vodka brand Tito's Handmade Vodka has put out a press release to their customers regarding the use of their alcohol and the coronavirus. There has been no shortage of internet articles about home remedies and sanitizers for the coronavirus if you cannot secure a bottle of hand sanitizer. If coronavirus doesn't slow down, sanitizer could start getting harder and harder to find, not to mention more expensive.
"The hand sanitizer doesn't taste bad either", the person added. Cheers to Tito's vodka. Unfortunately, this will dilute the alcohol to below the 60 percent threshold for efficacy.
To each individual, Tito's replied with the message, "Per the CDC, hand sanitizer needs to contain at least 60% alcohol".
I just wonder before the coronavirus, did people not wash their hands?
"Is it worth losing your job if you steal this?" a note written on the tape read, seemingly suggesting that some employees may have been swiping the germ-killing product from work.
It's not just Tito's. Keep it in a sealed container and bam, when you want some hand sanitizer you now have your own supply. Beer and wine contain even less.
To efficiently wash palms, the CDC recommends that individuals moist their palms with clear, working water - heat or chilly - and cleaning soap their palms completely.
This is a great reminder that everyone is scared, and there's a lot of misinformation going around. "Keeping me germ-free and feeling good at a similar time". So, some people have taken to creating their own.
Tito's is not the first alcohol company to strangely get tied in with a rapidly spreading epidemic. There can also be a common notion that sanitizer can prevent from corona.
"While it would be good for businesses for our fans to use massive amounts of Tito's hand sanitizer, it would be a shame to waste good things, especially if they don't disinfect, which isn't true, according to the CDC".
- Kevin de Bruyne winning race to be fit for Manchester derby
- Katy Perry Is Pregnant! Look Back at Her & Orlando Bloom’s Love Story
- NASA’s Curiosity Mars Rover Snaps Stunning 1.8-Billion-Pixel Panorama
- Please Wash Your Hands Properly
- Florida health officials report more negative coronavirus tests, fewer pending results
- William And Kate Arrive Today
- Liverpool deserved to lose, says Jurgen Klopp after FA Cup exit
- Hong Kong Warns Against Kissing Pets After Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- England face daunting task of unbeaten India in semi-finals
- Patrick Reed in the hunt at Arnold Palmer Invitational