The news of Amanda's pregnancy comes days after their brief split. We just hope they can push the drama aside in the process!
By posting a photo of an ultrasound, the "Easy one " Star wrote in the caption:" Baby on board!
But as quickly as the posts appeared they were hastily deleted from both accounts.
Amanda Bynes is pregnant after having restored his relationship with Paul Michael, of those who said that they had separate in the last week.
He had the posts removed and commented, "I ask the media and the public to afford Amanda privacy during these hard times". Amanda's lawyer David A Esquibias told HollywoodLife that she was focusing on recovery.
In fact, an eyewitness spotted the 33-year-old actress at an OBGYN's office in Los Angeles earlier that same day her ultrasound pic almost broke the internet.
The couple reportedly met in rehab, getting engaged after two to three months of dating.
Michael has since shared similar posts, captioning a photo of the pair's ring-clad hands, "My Love Always". The onlooker claimed Bynes was in the waiting room with a female friend, noting Michael was not at the appointment with her. This even affected her personal life and she was admitted to a rehabilitation centre.
- March Democratic Debate Recap: Coronavirus, Bailouts, More
- Oil prices fall amid demand fears
- Coronavirus outbreak: 'This is not a provincial shutdown', Ford says
- Wall Street trading halted after deep losses
- First coronavirus vaccine trials begin in humans
- New York State Restaurants Move to Takeout and Delivery
- France to 'strongly reduce' movement to slow spread of virus
- Federal Courts In Mass. Delay Trials To End Of April
- Coronavirus Impact: Mayor De Blasio Mulls Lockdown As NYC Cases Skyrocket
- Coronavirus outbreak: Canada closing borders to non-citizens, Americans exempted