Many people with coronavirus experience flu-like symptoms and are improving, but older adults and people with medical conditions are at risk.
And now, Sabrina during a FaceTime appearance on Oprah Winfrey's show Oprah Talks, revealed that she too has been infected with the disease while detailing further why she chose to be quarantined with her husband in New Mexico.
"So at any point then, and prior to us knowing, if I'd caught it, she'd certainly have caught it in that time period as well". "And they're tough decisions to make", she said. "Sabrina wanted to be by my side, as much as we talked about her not coming to where I am, she did, and wanted to".
Responding to the fake news in a video posted on his Twitter, Idris said, "There are so many stupid, ridiculous conspiracy theories about black people not being able to get it". Sabrina also claimed she felt the instinct of a wife to take care of him, reported Daily Mail. Right after her husband Idris Elba's positive reports. Yesterday was good and bad, you know what I mean? And now, Sabrina has tested positive for the Virus.
Despite his interactions with Idris and Sophie, Lewis assured his fans that "he is fine, he feels healthy and he exercises twice a day".
She continued, "We haven't changed the way we interact, I could have made the decision to put myself in a separate room or maybe stay away and I'm sure people are taking these decisions are hard decisions to make".
- Senators' stock sales under fire after coronavirus tanked markets
- PGA Championship becomes second golf major to be postponed due to coronavirus
- San Luis Obispo county now has 13 confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Coronavirus: WHO Launches Health Alert Via WhatsApp
- After Coronavirus Briefings, Sens. Richard Burr, Kelly Loeffler Dumped Stocks
- Covid-19: Canada-US border to close on Saturday
- Small Business Administration Approves Governor Whitmer's Request
- Canada coronavirus death toll jumps nearly 50% in less than a day
- United States urges citizens to avoid global travel
- Water Board calls for public not to flush wipes or paper towels