A divorce asked for a reason very special.
"I don't know why Mary Kate wouldn't just go ahead and file in Buffalo or in one of these nice counties upstate", legal professional Michael Stutman stated. Multiple news outlets are reporting that Olsen has filed for divorce from the French businessmen after five years of marriage. But while the couple seemed to spin the flawless love in public, behind the scenes, a different tone was given to their story for several months.
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are known for keeping out of the spotlight. Following her retirement from the silver screen, The Row designer along with her twin sister, Ashley Olsen has been living a much more private life.
Olsen claims that Sarkozy, a banker and half-brother to French president Nicolas Sarkozy, ended the lease in their NY home without her consent. A its warm and intimate atmosphere for the couple, which has now changed. A day after she filed for an emergency divorce petition, the fashion mogul and actress discovered that her application was denied on the grounds that "it is not essential". MK originally filed for divorce on April 17, but due to the current health situation, the courts were only processing emergency filings. "She says she's been asking Pierre to give her until May 30, but claims he hasn't responded".
Camera IconOlivier Sarkozy and Mary Kate Olsen in 2013. She's included her divorce petition in the filing, and in those docs, she requests their prenuptial agreement be enforced. On January 6, 2013. Lucian Chalfen, a New York Supreme Court spokesman, said a judge determined the matter was not essential. It's worth noting the couple share other New York-area homes including another city apartment, and a Hamptons estate. "She has the ability to rent a different apartment and her items be can be stored".
Mary-Kate and the 50-year-old, who have been quietly dating since 2012, got engaged in early 2014. They wear a headband on which we can read "Birthday girl".
- Impossible to predict when COVID-19 pandemic will be controlled
- Lawsuit: Cops Busted Into Home, Killed Sleeping Woman
- China’s Foreign Ministry: Stable bilateral relations in best interests of China, US
- Twitter to continue work-from-home policy after pandemic
- Top US health officials call for more caution, testing
- Ron DeSantis’ Florida Gators plan is trolling opponents
- Obama calls Trump Administration’s COVID-19 response ‘chaotic disaster’
- USA alerts researchers to protect virus study from Chinese hackers
- Prime Minister explains lockdown changes as daily figures continue to fall
- Singer Melissa Etheridge's Son Beckett Dead at 21 from Opioid Addiction