"All three will now self-isolate for seven days - in line with the protocols set out in Premier League guidelines - before being tested again at a later date".
Each Premier League club has submitted 40 staff - players, coaches, medical staff - for testing prior to the start of group training. Norwich City did their tests on Tuesday so will be included in Saturday's results. "Full consultation will now continue with players, managers, clubs, the PFA (Professional Footballers' Association) and LMA (League Managers' Association) as protocols for full-contact training are developed".
The league will decide early next week when to allow contact training as it looks for a June restart to the season which was halted on March 13. "I just said 'If you don't know the information, why would I put myself at risk?'"
Newcastle left-back Danny Rose claimed players were being treated like "guinea pigs or lab rats".
While the top divisions in Belgium, France and the Netherlands have been curtailed, the Premier League has government backing to plan a return to action in June.
The Premier League is breathing a sigh of relative relief as it treads carefully along the mine laden path that leads towards a restart of the football season.
And commenting on reports about cancelling the Season, Klopp in a chat at a remote talk for German football's DFB Academy, via Goal.com: "There was talk that people wanted to declare the season null and void".
"There will come a point when next season becomes hard to schedule".
Squads of players will now return to training on Tuesday while maintaining social distancing measures.
We can not take medically take such a big gamble, we have to be safe.
- China pledges $2bn to cause as World Health Organization backs inquiry into its actions
- Moderna taps red hot stock demand with $1.34B offering
- Some New York regions begin phased reopenings
- France reports first death from rare disease linked to coronavirus
- Snowbirds' public affairs officer killed in BC crash
- Obama takes jab at U.S. gov't over coronavirus response
- S&P ends higher after gyrations on reopening optimism, weak data, trade woes
- Rory McIlroy: I Won't Play Golf With Trump
- Coronavirus vaccine in first human trial shows signs of creating immunity
- Tropical Storm Arthur crawls closer to North Carolina coast