He further said Pierce himself went ring chasing after LeBron dropped 45 points and 15 rebounds on him in the playoffs.
Pierce, however, suggested even in his second spell in Cleveland, James could rely on a strong supporting cast, headlined by All-Star guard Kyrie Irving.
James said he and trainer Mike Mancias began preparing his body for football in 2011 because of the National Basketball Association lockout. "We can really go outside in my driveway and we can start a game right now". We started to add a little bit more in our bench presses and things of that nature. We started to add more sledding to our agenda with our workouts.
James said Mancias would tease him about working out in Texas to play in Dallas because they're both Cowboys fans.
So basically, James could supposedly have been a great tight end, just not great enough at blocking to stop a man with 139.5 career sacks. We debate whose single-season peak was best, who had the best individual NBA Finals performance, how much Jordan's 6-0 record in Finals matters, and how the league's stylistic and pace-based shifts might have affected each superstar in the other's era.
The big difference between Jordan and James is that MJ had already won three titles by the time he retired (the first time) and picked up a bat.
The NBA player received an offer to play for the team from Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, but, according to James' business partner and friend, Maverick Carter, that contract was never signed.
In the days following the announcement of the season's suspension, several players from different teams, including the Lakers, also tested positive for the deadly virus.
- Britain says European Union is offering 'relatively low quality' trade agreement
- Russian Federation says virus cases under 9,000 for first time since May 1
- 50 days left to get absentee ballot for July 14 runoff
- China escalation will be bad for tech industry - Huawei
- Ontario schools not reopening this spring, Ford confirms
- Justice Dept. Warns California: Church Ban Is Discriminatory, Violates Constitution
- HBO Max will release Zack Snyder’s cut of ‘Justice League’
- Ruby Rose and Other Stars Who Left Their Leading TV Roles Behind
- Canadian border with USA likely to remain closed until June 21
- Trump 'gets to hire and fire under the constitution' -McConnell