He further said Pierce himself went ring chasing after LeBron dropped 45 points and 15 rebounds on him in the playoffs.
Pierce, however, suggested even in his second spell in Cleveland, James could rely on a strong supporting cast, headlined by All-Star guard Kyrie Irving.
James said he and trainer Mike Mancias began preparing his body for football in 2011 because of the National Basketball Association lockout. "We can really go outside in my driveway and we can start a game right now". We started to add a little bit more in our bench presses and things of that nature. We started to add more sledding to our agenda with our workouts.
James said Mancias would tease him about working out in Texas to play in Dallas because they're both Cowboys fans.
So basically, James could supposedly have been a great tight end, just not great enough at blocking to stop a man with 139.5 career sacks. We debate whose single-season peak was best, who had the best individual NBA Finals performance, how much Jordan's 6-0 record in Finals matters, and how the league's stylistic and pace-based shifts might have affected each superstar in the other's era.
The big difference between Jordan and James is that MJ had already won three titles by the time he retired (the first time) and picked up a bat.
The NBA player received an offer to play for the team from Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, but, according to James' business partner and friend, Maverick Carter, that contract was never signed.
In the days following the announcement of the season's suspension, several players from different teams, including the Lakers, also tested positive for the deadly virus.
- 50 days left to get absentee ballot for July 14 runoff
- China pledges $2bn to cause as World Health Organization backs inquiry into its actions
- Another clash explodes in Hong Kong's parliament
- Trump 'gets to hire and fire under the constitution' -McConnell
- S. Korea welcomes recent power-sharing deal between rival Afghan leaders
- Justice Dept. Warns California: Church Ban Is Discriminatory, Violates Constitution
- Daily CO2 Emissions Plunge During Global Lockdowns
- IPhone 12 Display Specs Leaked by Analyst
- Sen. Cotton Backs Graham Call for Subpoenas in Flynn Case
- Uber has now cut 25% of its staff during coronavirus pandemic