In its congregate living report, the state Department of Health and Human Services reported the six positive cases in Halifax County stem from staff members at SignatureHealth in Roanoke Rapids.
The Ministry of Health today announced there are no new cases of Covid-19 in New Zealand for the 23rd day in a row. In late May, the county reported a positivity rate of 8.5%, and in late April, it was 14%. The total in B.C.is up to 168. She also said the office no longer will provide weekly updates of such deaths in the county because of lack of information coming in weekly, but, going forward, will disperse notable updates as they come in.
McLean County has now seen 241 confirmed cases since the pandemic began.
There are now 12 people in acute care in hospital and three are in intensive care.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, patients with confirmed COVID-19 have mild to severe respiratory problems, with symptoms of fever, cough and shortness of breath.
As of midnight Thursday there have been 1,424 confirmed tests performed on residents; 246 positive cases; two related deaths; 187 recoveries; and 1,161 negative results.
Inmates and detainees at four facilities around New Mexico accounted for 21 of the state's new COVID-19 cases. IN has also had a total of 182 deaths that are believed to be COVID-19-related, but there was no positive test.
Coronavirus cases have been reported at several prisons and detention centers in New Mexico, including the Torrance County Detention Facility in Estancia. Clayton County still has 5 active cases.
- Varner, Rose Share Colonial Lead at 63
- What we know (and don't know) about asymptomatic spread
- Anthony Joshua, Tyson Fury 'agree deal' for all-British mega-bouts
- Coronavirus: Norwich player one of two positive tests in Premier League
- Winston Churchill statues could become target in London protests: mayor
- Android 11 beta now available for download: How to install
- Coronavirus may have been spreading in China since August, Harvard research suggests
- New domestic cases in Beijing raise fears of new virus wave
- New lockdowns in Beijing
- Military bases honoring Confederate officers: No way!