Hurley and her 18-year-old son Damian Hurley (above, inset) spoke out about the tragedy in a pair of heartbreaking social media tributes on Tuesday. He was pronounced dead on the site. 'It is a bad end.
"Last year we were close again". She shared a slideshow of photos from her relationship with her ex.
Having very much warmed to Hurley when we had lunch together, I find there's something very admirable about the way she found it in her heart (her ego) to make peace with the rather complex man who had humiliated her.
Aged 18, Bing inherited a reported US$600m (NZ$927m) from his grandfather, a prominent Los Angeles real estate developer. "This is devastating news and I thank everyone for their adorable messages", Hurley concluded. A rep for the Los Angeles County coroner tells People that a cause of death and confirmed ID is pending. Bing, a famed writer and producer allegedly jumped from the 27th floor of a luxury apartment building in LA's Century City neighborhood.
"Hard to believe a 55 year old billionaire #SteveBing suddenly made a decision to jump off a tall building because he "was depressed about social isolation during the Covid lockdown" which is over now anyway", wrote a user.
Film producer Steve Bing dies after jumping off building: Report
Bing, who inherited almost $600 million from his grandfather, renowned real estate developer Leo S Bing at the age of 18, dropped out of Stanford to pursue a career in the film business. The late producer is also survived by daughter Kira Bonder, who he had with former pro tennis star Lisa Bonder.
As an investor, Bing was integral in bringing Tom Hank's Polar Express to life, contributing $100million to the computer animated feature.
Bing wrote the screenplay for the 2003 action comedy Kangaroo Jack, which was widely panned despite being a commercial success.
In 2009, Bing paid for the flight that carried Clinton and American journalists Laura Ling and Euna Lee home from North Korea, according to Deadline.
- Six Trump campaign staffers test positive for coronavirus ahead of Tulsa rally
- Rob Manfred Rejects MLBPA’s Offer For 70-Game Season
- Apple’s WWDC Goes Virtual for the First Time Ever
- Apple Rejects Facebook Gaming App on iOS App Store
- Protesters Topple Another Confederate Statue in Virginia State Capital amid Nationwide Demonstrations
- IPadOS 14 revealed at WWDC 2020 with new sidebar feature
- World Health Organization reports highest single-day increase in confirmed coronavirus cases
- China admits its commanding officer killed in Galwan clash
- Twitter disables satirical video posted by Trump to mock CNN
- Egypt witnesses rare 'ring of fire' solar eclipse - Politics - Egypt