Guardiola's side handed Liverpool their first English title for 30 years after losing 2-1 to Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.
It's truly been a historic year for Liverpool and Jurgen Klopp.
Mo Salah has posted a heartfelt message to Liverpool supporters after the Reds were crowned Premier League champions following Chelsea's 2-1 win over Manchester City - and Radja Nainggolan has sent him a message.
Jürgen Klopp's team now have an unassailable 23-point lead at the top of the table, with seven games to play.
"But today against Manchester City when they play a false nine and they've got bodies in midfield, it's really tough so we had to tweak a little bit at half-time, suffer in the first 20 minutes of the second half, but I think we deserved the win on chances".
Solskjaer congratulates Liverpool on Premier League title
"I've been so honoured to be part of this football club right from the first moment that I came and to go on the journey to be with this manager, this group of players, these fans - it's been so special". City, which won back-to-back Prem titles the last two seasons, outshot and (badly) out-possessed the hosts.
In the last 12 months Liverpool have won the Champions League, the UEFA Super Cup and World Club Cup, but regaining their status as top dogs in England, something that was nearly a given in the 1970s and 1980s, was the priority.
"We were not consistent like the previous season".
Liverpool's young left-back Andy Roberton has revealed that the players were trying to convince Klopp to give them a few days off to thoroughly soak in the special moments.
They won the Champions League last season, when they beat Tottenham in the final, 12 months after losing to Real Madrid at the same stage of the competition. "That was decided a long time ago through Liverpool's consistency, performances and wins".
- Maharashtra, Delhi, Tamil Nadu report highest active COVID-19 cases
- How to download iOS 14 on your iPhone right now
- European Union travel recommendations may impede Americans and Russians
- Two people dead after southern, central Mexico hit by big quake
- How major USA stock indexes fared Wednesday
- Bill de Blasio plans Black Lives Matter mural outside Trump Tower
- ND election director confident in state's mail-in ballots
- Elizabeth Hurley 'saddened beyond belief' about Steve Bing's death
- Trump visa restrictions won't affect students, could impact prospective workers
- BMW and Apple announce auto keys on iPhones