Chyna said Kanye West's Twitter rant this week accusing the Kardashian matriarch of being a "white supremacist" and "Kris Jong-Un" shouldn't be entirely ignored. Her husband tweeted some of the most controversial statements.
According to Us Weekly, a source claimed that Kim felt like she was the only one who does the parenting and homeschooling of their four kids.
It sounds like a publicist trying to come out on top.
In an attempt to protect Kanye West amid his mental health issues, wife Kim Kardashian-West will not allow Keeping Up With The Kardashians to film him or their children. No surprise, considering how the Kardashians have built a reputation for themselves as getting out of every problematic situation unscathed.
Blac Chyna said in a statement via her attorney, Lynne Ciani: "Chyna, of course, wants her daughter Dream's "Uncle Kanye" to get whatever help he needs". Before he was diagnosed, Kanye had a tendency for narcissistic behavior and just general ignorance. She concluded with a passionate plea to destigmatize talking about mental health and give "grace" to people struggling.
Chyna points to her own experience working with Kris.
But she couldn't stop herself this time. I got 200 more to go ... Chyna has alleged that the Kardashian and Jenner family were involved with the cancellation of her reality TV show, and is still in a legal battle with Rob concerning allegations of domestic violence. "Thank you for those who have expressed concern for Kanye's well-being and for your understanding".
"Kim and Kanye are no stranger to fighting for their love and one another but they want to be at a place where things are amicable and easy so they can co-parent", the source adds. "In revenge, the Kardashian-Jenner family became media predators, slut-shaming her on social media and killing her hit television show [Rob & Chyna], which had already begun filming a second season", Chyna's suit claims, as per Page Six.
She advised her 180 million followers: 'I fully grasp Kanye is subject matter to criticism since he is a community figure and his steps at times can trigger potent viewpoints and emotions'.
- USA orders China to shut Houston consulate
- Johnny Depp threw 30 bottles at me like grenades, Amber Heard claims
- United Kingdom actively avoided probe into Russian threat, claims shock report
- Trump cancels Republican convention in Florida after coronavirus spike
- China slams United States order to shut consulate in Houston
- New COVID-19 testing protocols change Chiefs training camp timeline
- Payroll tax cut won't be included in fourth coronavirus bill, Mnuchin says
- 14 people shot outside Chicago funeral
- United States places $1.95 billion order for Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine
- Controversy as pharma execs predict profits from COVID-19 vaccines