"A lot of the issues I had deliberate this summer time did not pause up going on, nonetheless there is something I hadn't deliberate on that DID happen".
Lyrics of the song include: "Betty, I know where it all went wrong", "You heard the rumors from Inez/You can't believe a word she says", and "She said, 'James, get in, let's drive'". She's relaxed in her own feelings.
The lyrical details are bright, vivid and occasionally funny-but not in the same way as lines like "God, I love the English" or "I'm sorry, the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now...'cause she's dead".
On social media, the "Love Story" songstress also shared her vision for the album. "The self-awareness that Swift displayed on Lover deepens in Folklore".
"In my isolation my imagination has run wild and this album is the result", she wrote in a note accompanying the album release, "a collection of songs and stories that flowed like a stream of consciousness". It's not terribly shocking that the famous pair would trust Taylor to write their children's names into a new song.
Taylor Swift has evolved exponentially with her last few albums, and folklore seems, in a way, like a reset.
Nicole is a big fan of Taylor and has attended several of her concerts throughout the years alongside her two daughters, Faith and Sunday.
The chart-topping star shocked her fans by revealing her eighth studio album on Thursday (23.07.20) evening, and confessed she made a collective effort to remain tight-lipped about the record.
- Harry, Meghan Distance Themselves From Book On Time In Royal Family
- Payroll tax cut won't be included in fourth coronavirus bill, Mnuchin says
- Ocasio-Cortez slams Republican lawmaker over his sexist slur
- England in control of decider
- Mick Fleetwood Remembers Late Bandmate Peter Green in Heartfelt Tribute
- Hurricane Hanna batters southern Texas
- Christopher Nolan’s’Tenet’ postponed indefinitely by virus
- Expected Cost of Oxford COVID-19 Vaccine in India
- Trump Responds to Joe Biden Calling Him the First 'Racist' President
- 'folklore' by Taylor Swift sells over 1.3 million copies in 24 hours