Cuphead's release on the PS4 is a wonderful unexpected treat for gamers who haven't been able to play it yet, and its low price point is a nice extra bonus to entire people to pick it up on PlayStation. This is quite exceptional for an indie studio to get so much success with their first game, though Cuphead is a true work of art with its unique art style that pays homage to old-school cartoons.
Some PlayStation fans were disappointed to see the likes of Horizon Zero Dawn and Death Stranding being released on PC, having originally launched as PlayStation exclusive titles. "It's surreal to think about players adventuring through the Inkwell Isles with a PlayStation controller in hand".
Plenty of big news has been shared via the Summer Game Fest event so it wouldn't be surprising to learn more announcements are being made this week.
The upcoming DLC, Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course, will also be released on all platforms at the same time when it releases. A port later came to the Nintendo Switch in 2019. We're still working hard on it, and in true Cuphead fashion, it's taking us a little longer than we thought, but we want to make it a memorable experience.
"Cuphead was well worth waiting for". Let us know in the comments!
- Police declare riot in Portland after protesters pull down courthouse fence
- Israel strikes Syrian army targets after border unrest
- Miami Marlins ‘pause’ 2020 season through Sunday after COVID-19 outbreak
- New Galaxy Note 20 Leak Shows the S Pen’s Magic Wand Abilities
- Tropical Storm Hanna Brings Heavy Rain to Louisiana
- Prince Harry’s Private Instagram Account Revealed?!
- Maui braces for impact as Hurricane Douglas nears Hawaii
- Hurricane Hanna batters southern Texas
- Republican senators to introduce coronavirus stimulus package, including $1,200 checks, on Monday
- Ontario adds 135 new cases of COVID-19 to begin week