The west London club have been a story of transformation in the last season with new manager Frank Lampard bringing in a chunk of young academy graduates and marking a change of generation.
"He is familiar with me now a very little bit far better and it matches pretty superior between us".
"The last thing I want to do is talk about a player from another team".
Bayer Leverkusen players joke about Kai Havertz's potential Chelsea transfer, said the winger's teammate Nadiem Amiri.
Werner likewise stated Lampard's design of play and character was a huge reason he selected to leave Germany for the Premier League.
And Werner believes his style of play is perfectly suited to make the transition from his homeland to England.
"He has two concrete offers from Premier League clubs on the table, he has an MLS offer on the table, which is very big, and he's got two other offers in Europe".
Chelsea conceded more goals in the league this season than 10 teams and Brighton, who finished in 15th place conceded the same amount as the fourth placed side, with 54 goals against them.
Willian is about to be a free agent in a couple of weeks time and clubs like Arsenal and Chelsea are interested in signing him up for the upcoming season.
- Republican senators to introduce coronavirus stimulus package, including $1,200 checks, on Monday
- Moderna, Pfizer begin Covid-19 vaccine trials, eye year-end launches
- Olivia De Havilland, Oscar-Winning Actress, Dies at 104
- Prince Harry’s Private Instagram Account Revealed?!
- Harry, Meghan Distance Themselves From Book On Time In Royal Family
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Folklore’ album exceeds 1.3 million copies sold in 24 hours
- Israel strikes Syrian army targets after border unrest
- Cuphead announced and released for PlayStation 4
- Hourihane wants Villa to build on final day survival
- Florida overtakes NY with over 414000 COVID-19 cases