The west London club have been a story of transformation in the last season with new manager Frank Lampard bringing in a chunk of young academy graduates and marking a change of generation.
"He is familiar with me now a very little bit far better and it matches pretty superior between us".
"The last thing I want to do is talk about a player from another team".
Bayer Leverkusen players joke about Kai Havertz's potential Chelsea transfer, said the winger's teammate Nadiem Amiri.
Werner likewise stated Lampard's design of play and character was a huge reason he selected to leave Germany for the Premier League.
And Werner believes his style of play is perfectly suited to make the transition from his homeland to England.
"He has two concrete offers from Premier League clubs on the table, he has an MLS offer on the table, which is very big, and he's got two other offers in Europe".
Chelsea conceded more goals in the league this season than 10 teams and Brighton, who finished in 15th place conceded the same amount as the fourth placed side, with 54 goals against them.
Willian is about to be a free agent in a couple of weeks time and clubs like Arsenal and Chelsea are interested in signing him up for the upcoming season.
- Twitter Punishes Donald Trump Jr. for Spreading Covid-19 Misinformation
- Maui braces for impact as Hurricane Douglas nears Hawaii
- One killed, dozens hurt in renewed USA clashes
- Cuphead announced and released for PlayStation 4
- European Union restricts exports to Hong Kong over China security law
- Harry, Meghan Distance Themselves From Book On Time In Royal Family
- Miami Marlins ‘pause’ 2020 season through Sunday after COVID-19 outbreak
- New Galaxy Note 20 Leak Shows the S Pen’s Magic Wand Abilities
- England handed Jofra Archer boost for final Test
- Mnuchin, Pelosi talk virus relief; GOP slashes jobless aid