The 33-year-old actress tweeted pictures of the BMC workers demolishing certain areas of her office.
She has accused the chief minister of being in cahoots with the "movie mafia" and accused him of "cruelty", in a message, posted on Twitter.
"Today I promise to the country that I will not only make a film on Ayodhya but also on Kashmir, and awaken the citizens of the country, because I knew this would happen to us but if it has happened with me it means something".
Sena workers with black flags were seen outside the airport, shouting slogans against her. Kangana, who was recently given Y category security after she said she was being threatened, is set to land in Mumbai anytime soon and will be guarded by 11 CRPF personnel.
The Shiv Sena-controlled Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) demolished "illegal alterations" at the Ranaut's Bandra bungalow, a civic official said. Kangana is scheduled to reach Mumbai on September 9.
Union minister and RPI (A) leader Ramdas Athawale had said his party will protect Kangana while she is in Mumbai. "The Mumbai police will investigate this matter", the home minister added.
A division bench of Justice S J Kathawalla and Justice R I Chagla conducted an urgent hearing through video conference on the actor's plea against the civic body's action, filed through advocate Rizwan Siddiqui.
Meanwhile, the actor received relief from the Bombay High Court, which stayed the demolition. Not only that, but the court has also pulled up the civic body and asked them to reply to the petitioner (Kangana) by 3 pm on Thursday.
As BMC demolishes parts of Kangana Ranaut's office in Mumbai, Bigg Boss 13 contestants Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Himanshi Khurana strongly condemn it and join in #DeathOfDemocracy trend and show their support to Kangana. Patil, who holds Water Resources portfolio in the Shiv Sena-led Maha Vikas Aghadi government, wondered whether Fadnavis reacted as the Leader of Opposition in the Maharashtra Assembly or as the BJP's incharge for Bihar Assembly polls.
- EFF shuts Clicks stores in East London in anti-racism protest
- Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine trials scheduled at PGIMER delayed over pending safety approvals
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Van de Beek was lured to join Spurs instead of Manchester United
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- U.S. may block China’s biggest chip maker SMIC from using United States technology
- China says Australian journalist suspected of endangering security
- India reports highest COVID-19 deaths in more than a month
- Smart money points to Trump charge
- Donald Trump allegedly disparaged African leaders, including Mandela