Fremont County has the most cases of any county in the state with 550 confirmed cases and 14 deaths, according to the Wyoming Department of Health. That brings the total number of cases since the pandemic began in the state to 66,700.
Statewide, the number of newly reported coronavirus cases was 1,121 on Thursday compared to the day before. All but two test results were confirmed.
Case wise, a total of 25 were reported between September 2 and September 9.
About 132 students are isolated on-campus, while about 77 students are quarantined on-campus.
Minister Dix levelled with British Columbians, saying that he understands many may be exhausted of COVID-19 and the "new normal", but that British Columbians must continue to show resilience in the face of a pandemic.
There are 65 known active cases in the county as of Thursday. An estimated 82% of patients recovered statewide. So if someone were to use the number of COVID-19 cases reported, which does not account for repeated tests, to calculate the region's positivity rate, it would not match up with the rate the IDPH reports because it includes different numbers.
Coronavirus Canada updates: Interior Health reports 2 new cases of COVID-19
Across Pennsylvania, 7,837 deaths have been tied to COVID-19, including 17 newly reported fatalities Friday. Key West has had the most confirmed cases to date, 800, followed by Key Largo, 248.
By town, Wheaton has had 653 total cases, Glen Ellyn 493, Lombard 757, Villa Park 453, Hinsdale 322, Westmont 536, Downers Grove 608, Elmhurst 731, Warrenville 231 and Winfield 141. All 10 of the cases were from Northampton County. Statewide, 2,056 new positive cases and 200 deaths were reported on September 9.
As of Thursday, 354 Shelby County residents have recovered, 128 have not recovered and five people - a woman in her 50s, a man in his 80s, a man in his 90s, a woman in her 80s and a man in his 80s - have died.
However, she also acknowledged there will be transmission in schools, and local health officials will make sure that everyone affected is notified.
Some colleges have moved to remote learning after seeing spikes of coronavirus cases. The university has declined to release its closing plans. Billy Samuels, deputy fire chief for the Clark County Fire Department said that the county only collected 2,300 tests on Wednesday, compared to 4,200 tests a day two months ago.
Bret Pallotto primarily reports on courts and crime for the Centre Daily Times.
- Van de Beek was lured to join Spurs instead of Manchester United
- U.S. may block China’s biggest chip maker SMIC from using United States technology
- AstraZeneca Shares Drop 8% As Advanced COVID-19 Vaccine Trials Are Halted
- EFF shuts Clicks stores in East London in anti-racism protest
- Apple tumbles 8% after announcing delay of big iPhone privacy feature
- Indian army says Chinese troops fired in the air in border stand-off
- Belarus's Tsikhanouskaya calls for release of opposition leader Kolesnikova
- Fauci says Astrazeneca vaccine pause unfortunate, not uncommon
- Bombay High Court tells BMC to stop demolition work at Kangana’s bungalow
- California: Gender reveal party sparks fire that burned 7,000 acres of land