New Delhi:Two leading newbie heroines and a fashion designer also a friend of a leading male actor are said to be under the scanner of the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB).
"Accused Rhea Chakraborty has acknowledged their statements and her role explained".
Bollywood actress Rhea Chakraborty's lawyer in Sushant Singh Rajput's death case recently issued a statement on his "fake" Twitter account.
Rhea's bail application said no drugs or psychotropic substances have been seized from her and the allegations, if any, would pertain strictly to smaller quantities.
The NCB further said that, if the accused were released on bail, they might tamper with evidence and try to intimidate key witnesses in the case. Or she might influence someone who is in some way or other involved in the whole case.
Rhea is in Byculla jail and will stay there in judicial custody till September 22.
The Narcotics Control Bureau is the latest agency to be drawn into the case involving the death of the 34-year-old actor, which is already being looked into by the Central Bureau of Investigation and the Enforcement Directorate. For all those who don't know, Sushant Singh Rajput dropped out of engineering college and joined Nadira Babbar's theatre group Ekjute to pursue his dream of acting before he made his big Bollywood debut.
What more new outcome will takes place on Day 23 that's on Saturday from CBI, NCB, ED and Media workshop behind the late actor's mysterious death episode will be stepping stone for inching towards case conclusion?, our fingers crossed, as the grilling ballet continues.
- Russian Federation plans to create children's COVID-19 vaccine
- Toronto Raptors forward OG Anunoby was the unsung hero of Game 6
- Hurricane Laura to hit coasts of Louisiana, Texas with force
- Wildland fire crew overtaken by flames in California mountains
- Microsoft Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Pricing and Availability Revealed
- John Bolton believes Trump downplaying the coronavirus may cost him the election
- Cristiano Ronaldo Hates Playing In Empty Stadiums, 'Like Circus Without Clowns'
- South Korea's Samsung Display seeks licence to supply Huawei
- LabCorp: New Test Can Detect COVID-19 and Flu
- Huawei to replace Google on smartphones as it faces U.S. threat