PSG tried to turn on the screw in the second period, with Neymar coming close on the 59th-minute rocket of a shot aiming towards the left side of the goal, but the goalkeeper once again denied his attempt with a stunning save. Now insulting and bringing racism into our lives no, I don't agree.
"VAR catching my "aggression" is easy", the tweet began.
Neymar was seen multiple times during the game arguing with Gonzalez, accusing him of making a racist comment, and later complaining to the fourth official about the abuse he claims he received on the pitch.
However, head coach Thomas Tuchel was hopeful of welcoming back at least a few of his quarantined players for this weekend's Classique with Marseille.
Layvin Kurzawa, Leandro Paredes and Neymar Jr were sent off from Paris Saint Germain team while Jordan Amavi and Dario Benedetto from Marseille were given their marching orders.
Reacting to this, Gonzalez tweeted: "There is no place for racism". "We will have to look at everything to take a coherent stance but the situation is serious".
- 'What racism?' -According to Telefoot, Gonzalez replied "What racism?" when he was asked about the incident.
However, PSG sporting director Leonardo suggested referee Jerome Brisard lacked the experience to officiate such a highly-charged fixture.
"I'm not angry. I think you have to separate the performance and the result".
PSG have confirmed seven COVID-19 cases recently, apart from the above four are Kylian Mbappe, Mauro Icardi and Marquinhos, who will still be unavailable for PSG's home game against Marseille on Sunday. Apart from Mbappe all of them contracted the virus after holidaying in Ibiza after losing the Champions League final to Bayern Munich in Lisbon last month.
"A total of 14 cards were brandished and five of them were red, which means the match got out of control".
- Toronto Raptors forward OG Anunoby was the unsung hero of Game 6
- Trump Threatens To Ban TikTok By Tuesday
- Apple Sues Epic Games For Breach of Contract Damages
- Lewis Hamilton 'exhausted' after winning chaotic Tuscan Grand Prix
- Trump announces Israel, Bahrain ‘peace deal’
- New daily record for COVID-19 cases in B.C.
- Rhea Chakraborty, brother Showiks bail application rejected in Mumbai sessions court
- What do we know about #CancelNetflix? Why is it trending? Explained!
- Germany hands data on Navalny’s poisoning over to the OPCW
- Health officials cancel trick-or-treating in LA County