Trump's hourlong appearance on NBC, which drew criticism across the industry and even an angry letter from top talent and showrunners who work with NBCU, trailed Biden's 90-minute session with ABC in the ratings, even with the cable news networks factored in.
"We share in the frustration that our event will initially air alongside the first half of ABC's broadcast with Vice President Biden", Cesar Conde, chairman of NBCU News Group, said in a statement Thursday. "A real Peacock block is what it was".
Guthrie also asked him if he supports QAnon, a viral conspiracy theory that states "a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against President Donald Trump, who is battling against them".
At the moment, it looks like the most likely result is a big win for the Democrat, Joe Biden.
Trump will stage a rally in Ocala, Florida, later on Friday before heading to Macon, Georgia, for an evening event. I was in a vehicle somewhere between Arizona and Amarillo when they both happened, and even if I hadn't been, I would've been watching the Braves game instead. He has also made some preemptive strikes criticizing NBC News' Kristen Welker, who is scheduled to moderate the second and last debate between Biden and Trump next week. I promise you there is no reason to suggest that there should be any right denied to your daughter that your other daughter has the right to be and do.
"Oh, OK", Kimmel quipped. "I do know they are very much against pedophilia", Trump said. And during the events, many more participated in a #NBCBlackout on social media, discouraging millions of followers from boosting NBC's ratings by watching Trump.
And 55% said Trump's handling of the coronavirus was poor and 11% fair while 32% rated it as excellent or good.
- Study reveals coronavirus can survive for almost a month on phones, banknotes
- Russia Registers Second Covid-19 Vaccine EpiVakKorona
- Nigeria's Buhari promises police reform; one protester killed
- Apple unveils new iPhone 12 smartphone range
- IPhone 12 launch event
- Biden Campaign Continues To Deflect On Court-Packing
- Fauci Says His Words 'Taken Out of Context' in Trump Campaign Ad
- Lakewood schools see 3 new staff cases of COVID-19
- Republicans to subpoena Twitter CEO over blocking article attacking Biden
- Gal Gadot: task of your life