Since the pandemic began, the province has recorded 17,149 total cases of COVID-19 and 275 deaths.
There are now 735 active cases and 1,505 residents have been released to normal activity.
Kansas, according to the state's Department of Health and Environment, reported 97,633 cases and 1,166 deaths.
It said 618 beds in COVID care centres are occupied by persons under quarantine, including travellers who have returned by Vande Bharat Mission and bubble flights.
Oregon's 718th COVID-19 death is a 79-year-old man in Lane County who tested positive on October 5 and died on October 19 at his residence. Health and Welfare estimates 32,330 of those cases have recovered. Two weeks later, the number of new cases reported more than doubled.
The caseload is taking its toll on the state's hospitals, which had a record 320 patients hospitalized with confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19 as of November 4.
Starke County's case count grew by 14 Saturday for a total of 620 overall cases.
As of Friday afternoon, 147 Wyomingites are in the hospital with COVID 19. Three new deaths were reported in the last day.
The number of deaths nationwide was more than 1,000 for a fifth consecutive day on Saturday, according to a Reuters tally.
Approximately 12,883 of our total cases are among health care workers.
The 589 cases added to the total represent the first time the province has added more than 500 cases in a single day, and the second consecutive day in which the pandemic update has reached previously unfamiliar highs. If you've been exposed to the virus, please quarantine.
Western Washington University's most recent on-campus student COVID testing data shows that, since September 15, WWU has tested 7,171 students, six of whom had positive tests.
As of 2pm today, 284 Covid-19 patients are hospitalised, of which 40 are in ICU.
Tests: Georgia reported 337,230 total antibody tests and 3,715,270 total viral tests (including 23,537 viral tests in 24 hours).
She urges people to continue to exercise caution when in public - mainly by maintaining social distance and wearing masks.
- Trump Files Lawsuit To Stop Vote Counting In GA!!
- Biden at 238 electoral votes, Trump at 213: United States media
- WhatsApp disappearing messages make their way to iOS
- US Election: Biden edges closer to victory, leading over Trump in Pennsylvania
- Coronavirus: UK bans Denmark visitors over mink Covid-19 fears
- Sportsbet pays out early on Joe Biden election win
- Kanye West Concedes The 2020 Presidential Election
- PROP 207 results; Voters approve possession, use of recreational marijuana in Arizona
- B.C. adds record-breaking 425 new COVID-19 cases
- Oregon police face off with anti-Trump protesters