Former Trump adviser Steve Bannon declared on his program Thursday morning that he would like to see the president place the heads of Dr. Anthony Fauci and Federal Bureau of Investigation director Christopher Wray on "pikes" outside the White House, as a warning to other bureaucrats.
Bannon initially suggested that Trump should fire Fauci and FBI Director Christopher Wray immediately if he wins a second term in the White House, but quickly asserted that it would be better if both men were executed. "You either get with the program or you're gone".
YouTube cut off an episode of populist commentator Steve Bannon's "War Room Pandemic" on Wednesday, claiming a reference to "heads on pikes" constitutes a violation of the company's harassment policy. Twitter said that it permanently suspended the account of Steve Bannon for violating down the policy against glorifying violence.
Bannon made the comments while free on a $5 million bond after being accused of defrauding donors to a non-profit group trying to build a wall on the southern U.S. border. "These people were hung", Maxey stated. Bannon called for decapitating Fauci and Wray during a podcast in a YouTube video.
Donald Trump Jr., the president's son, took to Twitter on Thursday to say the best thing for the United States would be for his father "to go to total war over this election to expose all of the fraud, cheating, dead/no longer in state voters, that has been going on for far too long".
Twitter suspended Bannon's accounts on grounds of promoting violence and disturbing the peace of the country.
On Friday, Facebook stated that it had also removed the video from its platform.
Facebook said the content violated its violence and incitement policies.
Prosecutors said the online crowdfunding campaign known as "We Build the Wall" raised more than $25 million, which the defendants promised would go towards construction of a southern border barrier but was siphoned off instead. He has pleaded not guilty.
"In addition, Mr. Bannon has supported comments from the White House calling for the immediate firing of Dr. Fauci".
- United States formally exits global climate change pact
- There Are Five New COVID-19 Cases In Calaveras County
- Biden at 238 electoral votes, Trump at 213: United States media
- Defoe strengthens Euros case
- Top smartphones for gaming
- Best ways to make your website stand out from the rest
- Von der Leyen: Significant differences on trade deal remain
- Can Atleti snatch La Liga's title away from Barca?
- US Election: Biden edges closer to victory, leading over Trump in Pennsylvania
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester