Dayalan Hemalatha (4) too, fell soon however, Deepti and Harleen Deol (27) ensured their side approaches home without further hiccups, stitching 52 runs off 29 balls. During this, he hit five fours and four sixes. While Jhulan Goswami will spearhead the bowling unit, Trailblazers have three fine spinners in their ranks in the form of the world number one WT20I bowler Sophie Ecclestone, who scalped four wickets in her team's clinical win against Velocity, Rajeshwari Gayakwad and Deepti Sharma.
Coming to Supernovas' batting, while skipper Harman had another 30+ score, it was Chamari Athapaththu who set the ball rolling for her side.
Just when Trailblazers were four runs short of victory, with two balls to be bowled, Radha Yadav (2/30) turned the match in Supernovas' way when she got the better of Harleen.
After the dismissal of Sri Lankan batter, Trailblazers got back in the game and restricted Supernovas on 146/6 in their allotted 20 overs. Velocity are the team to miss out.
Winning the toss Supernovas elected to bat first against Trailblazers.
Both openers kept the scoreboard running slicing Trailblazers bowlers for boundaries and sixes, but it was Salma Khatun who gave breakthrough scalping wicket of Punia at 30 off 37 (3 fours) in 11.6 over.
Skipper Harmanpreet, who had scored two half-centuries, including in the final previous year, has been dismissed for 31 in both the matches and the big-hitting Indian T20 captain will look to get back to her destructive best in the final. "Every game you play, you want to win", Harmanpreet told host broadcaster Star Sports after the match.
Radha and Shakera Selman bagged two wickets each for Supernovas, while Anuja Patil also chipped in with a wicket. After this Richa Ghosh was out after scoring four runs.
Trailblazers needed 10 from the last over but 20-year-old left-arm spinner Radha Yadav claimed Deol with the fifth delivery to end their hopes. Harleen tried to finish it in one hit but smashed the ball straight to cover and when Ecclestone failed to connect with the last ball, it was all over.
- French mink farms under 'surveillance' after Covid outbreak
- A Different Kind of Milestone in Paris for Nadal: 1000th ATP Win
- PROP 207 results; Voters approve possession, use of recreational marijuana in Arizona
- 1st LD Writethru: Trump says expecting "a lot of litigation" over election_china
- Biden leads in latest Pennsylvania vote count
- B.C. adds record-breaking 425 new COVID-19 cases
- Kanye West Concedes The 2020 Presidential Election
- Bank of England to buy £150B more bonds as new lockdown starts
- Trump Files Lawsuit To Stop Vote Counting In GA!!
- 'Apex Legends' changes seven season battle pass after players complain