Marion County is now reporting 11,313 cases - an increase of 33 from Saturday to Sunday - among 4,639 men, 6,640 women, 28 non-residents and six people listed as unknown. The health system reported a 14-day coronavirus test positivity rate of 19%.
Across North Carolina, there were 1,147 COVID-19 patients hospitalized on Sunday, with 96% of hospitals reporting their data.
Counties with community spread: All counties except Adams have been announced to have community spread.
There have been 506,297 COVID-19 tests performed in WA.
The numbers are steadily rising, and experts warn that this is not just because of more testing but is part of an ongoing fall surge of cases.
The HPSC has today been notified of one additional death related to Covid-19. That's the most recorded in Scott County in a single day - and the fifth time in the past seven days that dubious benchmark has been achieved.
On a newly-launched transition site, Biden's team announced its preliminary plans for battling COVID-19, including ramping up testing nationwide and implementing guidance for a nationwide mask mandate.
Milwaukee County has the highest number of deaths of all counties with 622. The IDPH has 39 cases recorded for November 5.
The report also says from August 9-Nov. There have been 236,529 confirmed COVID-19 cases to date, which account for 95% of total cases. The state has averaged 5,507 cases per day in the last week. That metric is measured as the number of COVID-19 patients whose symptoms reportedly began more than 21 days ago but who have not died. A total of 118 faculty, staff and students were quarantined and isolated as of Monday, with eight of those in campus facilities.
Earlier on Monday, Health Minister Stephen Donnelly said the announcement that a vaccine for Covid-19 was more than 90 per cent effective based on initial data is a "good reason to be optimistic".
It was not until July 26 - some 10 weeks after the coronavirus pandemic reached Tennessee - that Scott County recorded its 50th case of the virus.
- French mink farms under 'surveillance' after Covid outbreak
- WhatsApp Pay now available to all users in India
- Barack Obama Congratulates Biden, Harris, Says Massive Challenges Ahead
- U.S. election 2020 results: Senate majority leader, McConnell reveals what must happen
- Von der Leyen: Significant differences on trade deal remain
- White House chief of staff Mark Meadows tests positive to COVID-19
- 'Apex Legends' changes seven season battle pass after players complain
- Women’s T20 Challenge 2020, Match 3: Trailblazers vs Supernovas - Toss Report
- 1st LD Writethru: Trump says expecting "a lot of litigation" over election_china
- Coronavirus: UK bans Denmark visitors over mink Covid-19 fears