New Delhi, Nov 12 (SocialNews.XYZ) Google has added Samsung Galaxy devices into its Android Enterprise Recommended programme.
The Galaxy S21 UltraIn pen support does not mean we will get another Galaxy Note with smooth edges. Continuing that new tradition, Samsung has just expanded the reach of one of its UI 3.0 betas, bringing it to Android 11, including last year's Galaxy Note 10.
Finally, the largest Galaxy S21 Ultra, codenamed P3, has a 6.8-inch WQHD+ LTPO display with a 1-120Hz adaptive refresh rate.
The issue is mainly related to third party wireless chargers that firmware updates have stopped working with Galaxy S20 Ultra and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. On the front, it is expected to pack a 40MP selfie snapper. There are no details on the remaining modules yet. Based on Android 10, this phone has Exynos 990 processor, which is similar to the Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 processor. Moreover, the phone will come with a massive 5,000 mAh battery with 65W charging support. This premium phone series from Samsung was launched in India in July and smartphones of this series are among the best selling phones in the world.
With all that said, do take some of the information with a grain of salt, due to the fact that Samsung has yet to provide an official statement on the leak. But we will hopefully get more information about the phones in the coming days.
- Trump taps Gainesville's Doug Collins to lead recount effort in Georgia
- Protesters in Armenia demand Pashinyan's resignation over Karabakh deal
- Mando Lore - Episode 12: The Heiress, fan service to the max
- This Weekend’s Launch of SpaceX CrewDragon Will Usher in a New Era
- Ethiopian Prime Minister Appoints New Chief Executive of Tigray Region
- Jerry Rawlings, ex-Ghanaian President, is dead
- Hong Kong opposition quits legislature after Beijing intervention
- The trailer for the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air reunion is HERE
- US poll officials reject Donald Trump fraud claims
- Saline County reports COVID-19 cases top 1,600, additional death