James Harden must like reunions. Harden, 31, is under contract for the next three years, when he'll earn a combined $133 million.
The Rockets reportedly offered Harden a maximum extension worth $103 million over two years that would have kicked in once his current contract expires in 2023.
James Harden is reportedly looking to leave the Houston Rockets before the start of the season, which will likely be the biggest move of the offseason.
How the Nets integrate three All-NBA level players and two former MVPs in Durant, Harden and Irving would be one of the stories of 2021. A Harden trade would fit nicely into Durant's championship window, completing his and Irving's restructuring of the franchise; they've already replaced the coach. But Harden has put up his best offensive seasons in Houston playing alongside ball-dominant guards in Chris Paul and Westbrook. The Rockets want a tremendous amount of assets in return for Harden. He expected both to be available for the team's January camp."For Rapinoe, she's in a situation where she was not able to train, obviously, we know she didn't do the Challenge Cup, the fall series, and she was not able to to train in a team environment", he said.
It would take Harden's five-year deal at the Rockets to the stunning figure of $272 million ($NZ394m).
It looks like Harden could end up in Brooklyn.
Till now the whispers had said that the Nets will give some quality role players with star potential, and a bunch of draft picks.
- Now, Moderna Says Its Vaccine Is 94.5% Effective in Preventing COVID-19
- The end of the pandemic
- Trump Supporters Descend on D.C. For Events Contesting Election Results
- First M1 Apple Silicon Mac Arrives at Customer
- Acting Pentagon chief tells US troops "time to come home"
- British serial killer dies from COVID-19
- This Weekend’s Launch of SpaceX CrewDragon Will Usher in a New Era
- 44,879 New Coronavirus Cases, India's Coronavirus Tally To 87,28,795
- RCEP to boost regional trade, investment amid pandemic: Philippine trade chief
- Trump faces approaching deadline for recount in Wisconsin