The much-hyped annual issue of PEOPLE magazine celebrating the attractive people has anointed Michael B. Jordan as its "Sexiest Man Alive" for 2020, making him the third-straight Black man to have the coveted, if not superficial, distinction bestowed upon him. Last year, John Legend won the award.
"My mom and dad sacrificed so much to provide for my sister, brother and me", he told the magazine.
The sexiest man alive grew up in Newark.
The actor takes over the title from John Legend, whose predecessor was Idris Elba.
The Creed actor who graces the cover of the latest issue of the magazine spoke about the title that was announced Tuesday, the 33-year-old said the title gave him "a cool feeling". "This is one that they're definitely going to have a special place for", he told the magazine.
JustJared.com has gathered up 20 pics, in honor of 2020, to prove that Michael deserves the title and you're going to love each and everyone one of them!
Image from Getty
In 10 years, Jordan hopes to direct and produce more than taking on acting roles. We can all take action.
"Just growing, whatever the next evolution of me is", said the actor, who will star as a former Navy SEAL-turned-CIA operative in Tom Clancy's "Without Remorse".
It also helps that I just learned that Michael B. Jordan's father is named Michael A. Jordan and I SCREAMED.
Jordan is best known for playing villain Erik Killmonger in Marvel's superhero blockbuster Black Panther, as well as for his lead role in boxing drama Creed. "So it all comes back to that foundation".
"I feel like I put it out into the universe and the universe said, 'Yes, that is correct".
So, it got me thinking - what do the people that REALLY matter, us New Englanders, think?
- Trump bans Americans from investing in 'Chinese military-linked' firms
- 'The Mandalorian' finds new allies, and some surprising backstory
- Google Pixel 4a Gets a New 'Barely Blue' Limited Edition Colour Variant
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ Geekbench listing reveals Snapdragon 875 and Android 11 OS
- Violence erupts in Washington as Trump supporters, protestors clash
- Pro-EU Maia Sandu wins presidential elections in Moldova
- Pfizer ends COVID-19 vaccine trial with 95% success rate
- NYC releases map of positive COVID cases by ZIP code
- 44,879 New Coronavirus Cases, India's Coronavirus Tally To 87,28,795
- Acting Pentagon chief tells US troops "time to come home"