Bobby Jr.'s death comes five years after half-sibling Bobbi Kristina Brown died in 2015.
Bobbi Kristina was the daughter of Brown and chart-topping singer Whitney Houston. Coroner's officials ruled Houston's death accidental and said heart disease and cocaine were contributing factors.
The younger Bobby was born to Brown and Kim Ward, with whom Brown had an 11-year off-and-on relationship.
She was found unconscious in a bath tub and spent six months in a coma before passing away.
We send our sincerest condolences to Bobby Brown and his family during this hard time.
At 13-years-old Bobby Jr. appeared along with his half-sister Bobbi Kristina on the family's short-lived reality TV show, Being Bobby Brown.
"Rest in peace, Bobby Jr". First his wife, then his daughter, now his son. "Prayers to you and the family", one user wrote while another added, "Always with you".
Five years ago, Bobby Jr. made headlines after he expressed frustration with receiving a surge of followers on social media after his sister's untimely death.
- Google Pixel 4a Gets a New 'Barely Blue' Limited Edition Colour Variant
- Zack Snyder Reveals How Much New Footage Is in The Snyder Cut
- RCEP to boost regional trade, investment amid pandemic: Philippine trade chief
- Moderna’s Coronavirus Vaccine 95% Effective in Clinical Trial
- Santa Barbara County Assigned to Purple Widespread COVID-19 Tier
- Charge, please: Apple will pay $113M to settle 34-state ‘batterygate’ lawsuit
- First M1 Apple Silicon Mac Arrives at Customer
- Does a James Harden trade to the Nets make sense?
- 'The Mandalorian' finds new allies, and some surprising backstory
- Michael B. Jordan is People's 'Sexiest Man Alive'