"He tweeted", In the 1st phase of Covid-19 Vaccination, a free vaccine shall be provided across the nation to most prioritized beneficiaries that include 1 crore healthcare and 2 crore frontline workers.
Moderna and the FDA could not immediately be reached for comment.
CNBG did not participate in the analysis or review of clinical trial data released by regulators in countries where its vaccine was being trialed, Yang said.
As caseloads continue to surge upward around the globe, and concerns mount over a new and potentially more transmissible variant of the coronavirus, "everyone is looking for solutions right now, because there is an urgent need for more doses", Dean added.
India's health minister Harsh Vardhan on Saturday said that 30 million health care and frontline workers would get free COVID-19 vaccines in the first phase of vaccine rollout.
In addition to Moderna's vaccine, the USA has also approved a vaccine from Pfizer, which also requires two shots.
New Delhi: At present, the entire country is eagerly waiting for the Corona vaccine.
President Trump and Operation Warp Speed continually touted that they could vaccinate 20 million people by the end of December: in reality, the program saw just short of 3 million people receive the first shot of a two-dose program.
About 80 percent of the USA population would have to be vaccinated for the country to start seeing the effects of herd immunity. We do not want to compromise in any case. The final decision on how the vaccine will be given to the remaining 270 million people in the first phase is yet to be decided.
Seems like Dr. Harsh Vardhan became way too generous while giving assurance regarding the covid 19 vaccine distribution.
CNBC also said the Operation Warp Speed head was hesitant to take on an approach that was not supported by the trial data.
"We are optimistic as we go beyond this holiday season that the numbers will go up and we are standing ready to do what we are asked".
"Changing the decisions made, the choices made, which was to give two doses of the vaccine - the second dose gives you 10 times higher the immune response - without the data I think would not be responsible". "Different kinds of rumors were spread during polio immunization but people took the vaccine and India is now polio-free", he said.
- Texas A&M runs past North Carolina in Orange Bowl, 41-27
- World Health Organization lists Pfizer vaccine for emergency use
- Teaching Union Calls On Government To Keep Schools Closed
- Treasury Begins Disbursement of $600 Stimulus Payments
- Masks on - new restrictions on Central Coast from midnight
- India approves 1st coronavirus vaccines for emergency use
- Trump threatens GA official, Senate runoffs on Tuesday
- India approves vaccines as nations fight virus resurgence
- India tests vaccine delivery system with nationwide trial
- Spurs assistant makes history as first woman to lead National Basketball Association team