Xiaomi's incessant rebranding strategy shows no signs of abating just yet. It says "Mi" instead of "Redmi".
There's little to separate the two devices in the flesh or on paper, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
The Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G was recently spotted on benchmarking website Geekbench earlier with the model number M2007J17I. Also, it will come with 5G network support.
This screen is fitted to a hefty body. No, it is not small by any standards - at 165.38 mm, this is definitely a tall phone and is not super slim at 9 mm either. It is also protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 5 at the front and back as well.
The device runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 512GB via microSD card slot. This chip is paired with 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage.
The quad-camera array at the back includes a 108-megapixel HM2 sensor that features a 10% reduction in the height of the camera module and specially optimized 0.7um pixels. Less exciting is a 2MP macro shooter and an accompanying 2MP depth sensor.
On the selfie front, there is a 16MP camera, equipped with several selfie-enhancing modes, including the Night Mode. The Mi 10i 5G carries a 4,820 mAh battery along with 33W fast charging support. It comes bundled with a 33W fast charger that can charge the battery to 68 percent in 30 minutes.
Rumours on the web have also suggested that the Mi 10i 5G could be a rebranded version of the Mi 10 Lite global version.
The company has priced the handset with 6GB RAM / 64GB memory at Rs 20,999.
The Mi 10i price in India starts at Rs 20,999 for the base 6GB + 64GB storage option. Finally, the 8GB/128GB model will retail from Rs 23,999 (~$328) and arguably seems to be the better deal. The Chinese smartphone maker claims that the phone is designed for Indian customers, where the "i" in the moniker stands for India.
With the Snapdragon 750G, we can expect the camera and 5G-compatibility to be the major selling points of the phone.
Camera -The Xiaomi Mi 10i has a 108MP+8MP+2MP+2MP main camera whereas, Vivo V20 has a 64MP+8MP+2MP main camera. It will be made available from other retailers a day later.
It is offered in Pacific Sunrise, Atlantic Blue, and Midnight Black color options.
- Amir to attend GCC Summit in Saudi on Tuesday
- Samsung confirms Galaxy S21smartphone reveal for January 14
- Iran starts 20% uranium enrichment, seizes oil tanker in Strait of Hormuz
- Tesla Was So Close to Delivering 500,000 Vehicles in 2020
- Spurs assistant makes history as first woman to lead National Basketball Association team
- Texas A&M runs past North Carolina in Orange Bowl, 41-27
- 5G Coming to Burners Thanks to New Snapdragon 480 Processor
- Dr. Dre in ICU After Suffering Brain Aneurysm
- Actress Tanya Roberts is still alive, according to her publicist
- COVID19 in the UK: First person receives Oxford- AstraZeneca jab