Celebrity couple Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli have become parents to a baby girl, the star cricketer informed on social media on Monday. "We are heartily grateful for your love and wishes". "We hope that you will respect our privacy at this time", the India captain added.
On the work front, speaking to an entertainment portal, Anushka said that she will be back to the shoots after the delivery for her child. Anushka wrote along with the picture.
Sharma is one of the most successful actors in Bollywood. Last month, the 32-year old had returned home after the first Test in Adelaide to be at the birth of his first child.
Sharma and Kohli, both 32, recently celebrated their third wedding anniversary. It was in August 2020 that the couple made it public that they were expecting a baby around January 2021.
Kohli shared the same message on Instagram and wishes poured in there too.
"The RCB family just got bigger and cuter!" they wrote in their post.
For the interview with the Vogue, Anushka Sharma had revealed that her parents are extremely honest and very hard-working, the attributes that Virat Kohli shares as well.
- Cop injured in US Capitol riot dies, toll 5
- Pakistan hit by massive power outage, restoration efforts underway, minister says
- Move on to Signal now, says Paytm founder amid WhatsApp privacy row
- Brisbane locks down after variant virus confirmed
- The last time Manchester United met Watford in the FA Cup
- South Africa Secures Covid-19 Vaccines
- NFL Playoffs: All the First Round Matchups
- Amazon joins Apple, Google in blocking Parler social app
- Google Blacklists Parler App from Play Store
- Kamala Harris predicted exactly why Twitter should suspend Trump two years ago