WHAT: College Football Playoff National Championship game WHEN: Monday, Jan. 11, 8 p.m. ETWHERE: Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Fla.
ESPN is available in HD (see a guide to ESPN HD channels) and in 4k through select providers including Comcast & DirecTV/AT&T (see a list of 4k channels). "The best outcome for the book would be for Ohio State to pull off an upset", said Jason Scott, VP of Trading for BetMGM. Both quarterbacks, Alabama's Mac Jones and Ohio State's Justin Fields, are expected to hear their names called in Round 1.
And wide receiver DeVonta Smith, this year's Heisman Trophy victor, accounted for 12 receptions for 215 yards and three scores before leaving the game in the third quarter with an injury to his right hand, setting a slew of single-game and career SEC, program and playoff records.
Battle started 12 games this season. "There is more togetherness on this team than on nearly any team we've ever had".
Oregon's Mark Helfrich (2014) and Georgia's Kirby Smart (2017) were the others who got there in just two years.
Buckeyes running back Trey Sermon is having an Ezekiel Elliott-esque postseason with shades of the now-Dallas Cowboys back's eye-popping performances last time OSU won it all, topping Alabama and OR in the first CFP to conclude the 2014 season.
The final game of this taxing and unusual season played through the coronavirus pandemic is on schedule to take place at Hard Rock Stadium, home of the NFL's Miami Dolphins, as planned.
"These last few years have been great, made a lot of friendships", Fields said. "We really just think alike".
Alabama hardly missed him and cracked 50 early in the fourth quarter when Harris went in untouched from a yard out.
Sarkisian's plays just kept working. He was recently named the Tatum-Woodson Defensive Back of the Year in the Big Ten.
It didn't distract him from his second shot at a national championship as the Tide's offensive boss.
"That just shows the type of person he is, and I know he's going to do great things in the future", the junior quarterback said. After a phenomenal game against the Tigers, during which Fields completed 22 of 38 passes for 385 yards and six touchdowns, he completed only 17 of 33 passes for 194 yards and one touchdown against Alabama.
Quarterback Mac Jones and DeVonta Smith are once again proving to be one of the deadliest connections in the history of college football.
News initially broke Tuesday that the Buckeyes were suffering yet another outbreak, raising the question of whether Monday's game should be postponed. Harris ran for two touchdowns and caught a scoring pass.
- India lodge complaint of racial abuse against Siraj, Bumrah at SCG
- Huge auto queues for Covid-19 testing in Los Angeles
- Nicki Minaj pays Tracy Chapman US$450k after sampling song without permission
- Nintendo eShop Down, Seemingly Due to Monster Hunter Rise Demo Demand
- Pakistan hit by massive power outage, restoration efforts underway, minister says
- Dirt cheap Samsung Galaxy A02s is headed to the US
- Jeffree Star Offers A Serious Response To Those Kanye West Affair Rumors
- OnePlus Band with AMOLED display, 2 weeks battery life goes official
- Biden gets 2nd dose of vaccine as team readies COVID-19 plan
- President went 'ballistic' over Twitter ban as dozens charged over Capitol riot