Trump left Washington, D.C., aboard Air Force One on January 20 and arrived in Palm Beach before the presidential inauguration ceremony for Joe Biden began.
Town Manager Kirk Blouin told news outlets that the town's attorney, John Randolph, is conducting a legal review.
But since being voted out of the presidency, Trump has to find a new residence.
The banner can be seen trailing behind a plane in a video shared Sunday by Twitter user Daniel Uhlfelder that read, "TRUMP WORST PRESIDENT EVER".
Now more than 25 years ago, Trump signed an agreement that, in part, restricted guests, including himself, from staying at the club for more than "three non-consecutive seven day periods" during one year.
So the neighbors need to decide whether it's best to quarantine Trumpzilla, essentially, at Mar-a-Lago, or enforce the contractual agreement and let him loose upon the rest of Palm Beach - or someplace else in Florida.
"Another question that's often asked to me is whether Mr. Trump will continue to live at Mar-a-Lago", Rampell told the council, according to the Post.
It is not clear what else the former president is planning.
When Trump turned the private residence into a social club, he had agreed with the town to limit his stays at Mar-a-Lago, and now some Palm Beach residents say he is violating that agreement.
Leamer said he spoke to a number of former members who "silently walked out" after Trump left office.
Donald Trump now official lives at his high-priced country club Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Florida.
President Donald Trump departs Marine One on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, on December 31, 2020. Trump owns two other homes near Mar-a-Lago.
"He goes through his days and people tell him he's fantastic, he's great, he's unbelievable - that's what he wants", Leamer said.
Leamer continued, "Additionally, he must be given credit for not messing up Mar-a-Lago".
It's presently unclear what former White House aides, if any, will stick around to strengthen Trump's new office; however, despite the few details known, the news was quickly met with laughs and jeers from netizens eager to tackle Trump's latest effort.
- Cuomo deflects blame for nursing home deaths
- Best ways to make your website stand out from the rest
- Province to fast-track COVID-19 testing orders at airports, border crossings
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Apple developers will have to request permission for tracking devices | right Now
- New York City Schools All Remote Monday Due To Nor'easter
- Proud Boy from Beacon indicted on January 6 Capitol insurrection
- MLB The Show 21 Announced for Xbox and PlayStation
- Liverpool sign defender Ben Davies from Preston North End
- Maryland confirms case of Covid-19 variant from South Africa