However, countries like Germany and France have since reversed the suspension following confirmation by both the World Health Organization (WHO) and the European Medicines Agency (EMA) that the shot is safe and effective against the virus.
He said there are reports of alleged vaccine mismanagement at some vaccination sites including Police Clinic, Falomo, in Lagos State.
Switzerland on Monday reported 3,643 new infections over the previous three days, with 12 newly confirmed deaths from the disease.
So far, five crore doses of vaccines have been administered in India.
"We anticipate more and more vaccine reaching Arizona heading into April, making it possible now to expand prioritization", said Dr. Cara Christ, director of the Arizona Department of Health Services, in a statement.
Just two regions in the province - Outaouais (53 new, 6,880 total) and Abitibi-Temiscamingue (eight new, 912 total) - reported higher numbers of cases on Sunday than they did on Saturday.
This week, Vermonters 60 and older can register for inoculation starting this Thursday, March 25. The state's State Farm Stadium site in Glendale - which is capable of vaccinating 12,000 to 15,000 people a day - was getting nearly 3,000 cancellations a day as people were finding earlier appointments elsewhere, Christ said.
Everyone in the country over 16 is eligible to get vaccinated but certain groups are prioritised.
"The Australian Government is leading a staged, gradual roll-out of the vaccine, with the most vulnerable populations being prioritised for an early vaccination".
Scott is hoping most Vermont schools will return to a full schedule of in-person learning by the middle of next month.
As COVID-19 variants of concern continue spreading in B.C., Henry stressed the need for people to continue following public health orders, which still prohibit having guests over indoors.
They added: "But the county was surprised by the tone and inaccurate content of Kaiser's recent public statements, particularly after Kaiser declined the county's request for Kaiser to transfer excess doses of vaccine to the county so it would have the supplies needed to continue serving Kaiser these members". The signs will also let people know the vaccines are free.
- Putin fires back at Biden's 'killer' accusation, recalls envoy
- European Union health agency to rule on troubled AstraZeneca jab
- Three million vaccine doses given for two straight days
- IRS Planning To Delay April 15 Tax Deadline, Reports Say
- Lithuania halts the use of AstraZeneca vaccine
- Joe Biden trips twice going up the steps to Air Force One
- Audit finds an estimated 600+ additional Kentuckians have died from COVID-19
- European trust in AstraZeneca vaccine falls, opinion poll says
- Biden pushes back amid mounting crisis over border
- Putin replies to Biden ‘killer’ comment: ‘Takes one to know one’