More than 80 games including several existing games have been enhanced for Xbox One X to take advantage of its full power.
The Xbox One X boasts massive horsepower as well as a jaw-dropping 12GB of RAM, built specifically to play all Xbox One games as well as they can possibly be played. "The fact that those first-party games will launch into Game Pass just gives our customers more choice in how they get to play those games". Microsoft is going for the kill here, and if you hold on to your Game Pass subscription, you're going to get to play every single major Xbox exclusive as soon as it launches for no additional charge. All future first-party releases will be included in the program, such as the new Forza, Halo, and Gears of War games if/when those are announced. The Xbox One S (1TB), on the other hand, is priced at Rs 24,999/-. In addition to downloading the games directly to your console for the best experience, you will also receive discounts on certain games and related add-ons. Yet, there is no denying that at $9.99 the service offers massive value. $120 a year gets you nearly every major Xbox One release, outside of multiplatform titles.
This seems like a pretty good deal, right? So rather than having to pay for those new releases, they are automatically available as part of your subscription. With this latest announcement they very well could accomplish that. Now you can only sign up to Game Pass on a monthly basis, so soon, you should expect to see a six month option begin popping up. It's not only titles that we know are coming, either - Microsoft has promised that all future games from Microsoft Studios, announced or not, will also be added on their launch day.
Piers Harding-Rolls, head of games research at IHS Markit saw the move as an way to fight back against Sony: "Microsoft is seeking ways to disrupt its main direct competitor, Sony".
- Abbas asks European Union to recognise Palestinian statehood
- Live Cricket Score of South Africa vs India, 3rd Test, Day 1
- Arsenal Officials Spotted In Dortmund To Finalise Aubameyang Deal
- Killed as Teenage Student Opens Fire at US School
- Phil Neville deletes Twitter account over 'sexist' tweet
- NBA All-Star Game Rosters: Russell Westbrook, Al Horford Among Reserves
- Royal family announces Princess Eugenie's engagement
- Yellowstone Open on Limited Basis During Government Shutdown
- Pacific trade deal progresses with Canada and without US
- Legendary Fantasy Writer Ursula K. Le Guin Dead at 88