Franco added, "I do it whenever I know that there's something wrong or needs to be changed, and I make it a point to do it".
"While we would have loved the exclusive on @RWitherspoon's three legs, unfortunately it's just the lining of her dress", the outlet wrote on Twitter.
For decades, Vanity Fair has brought together an impressive collection of film's brightest stars for its annual Hollywood Issue. Not only do the Wrinkle In Time actresses have a few extra extremities, they also have impeccable senses of humor!
The star jokingly "revealed" the extra limb after a freaky shading issue was noticed on the front cover of this month's Vanity Fair, which appears to give her a third leg. "As I know you accept my 3d hand", the mogul posted, complete with emoji for three hands and a heart.
After users poked fun of the phenomenon, Witherspoon made a decision to play along.
The Vanity Fair cover has come under scrutiny for apparent photoshop issues.
Two hands rest on her lap, while another can bee seen around Reese's waist.
The publication tweeted that it would be correcting the third hand in its online edition.
Oprah has 3 hands in this photo. I have three legs.
James Franco has been erased from the front cover of Vanity Fair over concern about claims of sexual misconduct made against the star.
Another woman, Sarah Tither Kaplan, claims Franco was filming an orgy scene when he removed the protective coverings the women had over their genitals and did not stop simulating oral sex.
- Shattered Halep determined to win a major
- Jeff Sessions questioned in Russia probe
- Australian Open: Federer enters final after Chung retires hurt
- Canada first: USA trade panel unexpectedly rejects Boeing trade complaint
- Palestinian Arabs prefer terrorism to peace deal, poll finds
- White House will release framework for immigration bill on Monday
- Turkey's forces seek new front in battle for Kurd territory
- How Does Apple HomePod Sounds Like?
- Government fears sabotage in refugee repatriation
- Arsenal Officials Spotted In Dortmund To Finalise Aubameyang Deal