Click to see all the ways a royal wedding makes major money for Britain.
"I think we will always be good friends", Davy, a former lawyer and now a jewelery designer, said at the time.
Lubomirski, who also took Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's stunning engagement photos, specifically talked about the romantic black-and-white photo of the newlyweds sitting on the steps of Windsor Castle, Harry beaming while Meghan leans against him in her Givenchy wedding dress.
And, while most royal fans took to social media to comment on the cuteness of Meghan's little helpers (especially Prince George with that cheeky grin of his!), some Twitter users they noticed something amiss.
Charles's mother (the current queen) was Princess Elizabeth when she married dashing naval officer Prince Philip, the fifth child and only son of Prince Andrew of Greece, at Westminster Abbey on November 20, 1947.
Explaining how he managed to "control the kids", he said "they were being bribed with one Smartie here and one Smartie there".
"It was such a lovely, incredible wedding", she said.
Hundreds of hours of meticulous stitching later, the finished gown was transported to Windsor Castle for a final fitting in May and was revealed to the world last Saturday.
"I love how Meghan reached over and opened his vehicle door", echoed a fourth person. "She looked just incredible and it showed".
- North Korea still open to talks with the US
- Happy Trump blocking people 'unconstitutional', rules U.S. judge
- Andy Rubin selling Essential, stopping second phone work
- What Harvey Weinstein Brought to Court as He's Charged With Sexual Assault
- How an Alexa speaker recorded and shared a private conversation
- IPL 2018, CSK vs SRH: Faf du Plessis showed why experience counts
- Alberto forms in the Gulf, flooding rains forecast
- North Korea poised to demolish nuclear test site amid Trump summit doubts
- Crude oil slips 36 cents after surge in U.S. crude inventories
- Unai Emery reveals how Arsenal stars will play under him