The Cavs' backs are officially against the wall as they face a do-or-die game Friday night in Cleveland. He scores, assists, rebounds. It had been this rookie's fate to try to cover James, and as James scored 44 points in Game 4, this was not relentlessly upbeat viewing.
"Well, initially (Celtics coach Brad Stevens) has been putting Semi Ojeleye in, so that's been Kyle's matchup when he comes in the game", Lue said. We got to win one there though, if we want to win the series. Jayson Tatum looked like a veteran out there as he led the team with 24 points, seven rebounds, four assists, four steals and two blocks, Jaylen Brown added 17 points while Al Horford chipped in with 15 points and 12 rebounds.
But instead of finishing with a dunk, James simply laid the ball up on the glass. Things won't get easier for the Celtics at TD Garden in Boston. The Celtics prefer to defend the Cavaliers one-on-one, and since Cleveland has no other one-on-one scorer besides James - which is why they miss Kyrie Irving more than the Celtics do - the offense becomes too one-dimensional.
"Just a lot of heart, a lot of grit, bring resilient", James said.
But not everybody trains with former Navy SEALs to give him the most physically imposing physique in the game.
The Cleveland Cavaliers have played in the NBA Finals for the last three years.
James, on many occasions this postseason, has shown that he possesses superpowers.
In 2014, he had 45 points, 15 rebounds and five assists in Game 6 for Miami, who went on to win Game 7 and the National Basketball Association title.
Neither team has lost at home this series so far but Boston are now within touching distance of the NBA Finals.
The Cavs got off to a rocky start, with five first-quarter turnovers almost matching their seven field goals.
That, likewise, put the green and white Celts one win away from gaining a seat in the NBA Finals.
"I've never went to any season saying, 'OK, let's have a Finals streak, ' " James said.
I'd be willing to bet that this Cleveland team finishes ten games under.500 without LeBron James on the roster. "Guys are going to be physical, especially with me being the young guy".
- Crude oil slips 36 cents after surge in U.S. crude inventories
- US newspaper websites blocked in EU after missing GDPR deadline
- Fox activist urges Murdoch to engage with Comcast on asset deal
- IPL 2018, CSK vs SRH: Faf du Plessis showed why experience counts
- North Korea still open to talks with the US
- Andy Rubin selling Essential, stopping second phone work
- Teachers return to site of deadly Texas school shooting
- ACLU tells Amazon to stop selling facial recognition tech to police
- Irish Voters Set To Liberalize Abortion Laws In Landslide, Exit Poll Signals
- Reggie Bush Says Donald Trump Needs To 'Stay In His Lane'