Gareth Bale's eye-catching scissor-kick helped Real Madrid to a third successive Champions League title on Saturday with a 3-1 victory over a Liverpool side thwarted by a pair of goalkeeping blunders and Mohamed Salah being forced off injured.
"The best (thing) I have been doing is to come on and make an impact".
Ronaldo, who has now won four Champions League crowns with Madrid and one with Manchester United, said in quotes reported by the Spanish press: "I will talk".
"With a team like this we can go far, but to win three of them, it's something insane", Zidane said.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has confirmed that the injury suffered by Mohamed Salah during a Champions League final defeat to Real Madrid is "really serious". It fuelled discussion over Bale's future and his relationship with Zidane.
"Cristiano is a key part of this team, he likes to feel loved and we all want him to stay, he won't find a better place than here, he's our superstar".
Klopp was unhappy with the tangle, which the Egyptian Football Association said had left Salah with ligament damage in his shoulder.
"I think when he was on the pitch we did it well for 25 minutes but (after the injury) there was less than before".
Five minutes later he made way for Adam Lallana, and his presence at the World Cup is now in doubt.
"Above all, we are fellow pros. Get well soon Salah".
The English side attacked with intent and Trent Alexander-Arnold tested Navas with a low drive but Real looked in charge following the departure, in tears, of Salah. They even had the ball in the net in the 43rd minute, only to be denied by a marginal offside call.
Real seemed to benefit significantly from Salah's absence though, and Los Blancos almost took full advantage in the latter stages of the first half.
Benzema stuck out a right foot, connected and the ball rolled slowly into an unguarded net, leaving Karius to appeal haplessly to the referee for a non-existent foul. Such a strike deserved to be the victor, although it was his long-range shot that beat the embarrassed Karius in the 83rd minute that made sure of the victory.
Liverpool are looking to win their sixth European Cup overall - they beat Real 1-0 when the clubs met in 1981 in Paris.
- Only one age 33 playoffs even to compare to James
- Fox activist urges Murdoch to engage with Comcast on asset deal
- USA in 'productive talks' about reinstating June North Korea summit, says Trump
- North Korea still open to talks with the US
- Irish Voters Set To Liberalize Abortion Laws In Landslide, Exit Poll Signals
- India's fruit exports face a odd threat - Nipah virus
- Alberto forms in the Gulf, flooding rains forecast
- Trump demands 'total transparency' from Justice Department about Federal Bureau of Investigation informant
- How an Alexa speaker recorded and shared a private conversation
- What Harvey Weinstein Brought to Court as He's Charged With Sexual Assault