Halo Infinite was revealed at the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing with a thrilling engine demo that provides a glimpse into the future of the Halo franchise, leading it into new and unexpected directions. Fast Start is a new feature in the Xbox June Update which will help you launch select Xbox games up to two times faster. "I'm very proud of our track record of compatibility and us respecting the purchase of games you've made with us and bringing that to the current generation", Spencer said. The game was previously planned for a release this year.
Battletoads is such an iconic franchise, and no we're getting a reboot that's sure to have retro game fans salivating. By delivering looks at new multi-platform games like Devil May Cry 5, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, The Division 2, Dying Light 2, Just Cause 4, and Cyberpunk 2077, people may just connect those games to Xbox One first and foremost. We know it'll be developed by 343 Industries, and it'll apparently use a new engine called "Slipspace". There's a lot of to point towards that speculation, but ultimately, we will have to wait until 343 Industries is ready to pull back the curtain further on Halo Infinite.
As such, Microsoft tells us that they are developing a portfolio of games on every device, including newly announced Microsoft Studios games.
They weren't lying. No fewer than three new Gears of War titles were revealed. That's especially true given the company's recent focus on the cloud and the abandonment of the phone hardware market. The knock-on effect from that though is that not only is there a lack of interest in Xbox in Japan, but western players who enjoy Japanese games have no reason to pick up an Xbox One.
- Kremlin floats Vienna as possible host of Trump-Putin meeting
- Bethesda announces TES 6 at E3
- E3 2018: Anthem Full Reveal, Gameplay Footage, and Release Date
- How to get help for someone who might be suicidal
- Meghan Markle's Buckingham Balcony Debut!
- Trump keeps G7 attendance short at tense summit
- Royal newly-weds to visit Tonga
- Microsoft and Sony are having huge sales for E3
- Trump slams Trudeau, says U.S. won’t endorse G7 communique
- China praises ‘unity’ of security bloc led with Russian Federation