The Pixel 3 Lite has a display with size around 5.5-inch whereas the Pixel 3 Lite XL has a roughly 6-inch display. Fortunately, last Wednesday @OnLeaks suggested that two cheaper versions of the phone are coming, and on Sunday, @OnLeaks teamed up with 91Mobiles to bring some more details about the Pixel alternatives and 360-degree renders.
It would also likely ship with a midrange Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, like the Snapdragon 670, and offer a 12-megapixel rear camera to complement its 8-megapixel front shooter.
More leaks point towards a more affordable derivative of the Pixel 3 (pictured here) and the Pixel 3 XL.
The right side of both the devices sport the volume rocker and the power switch, while the left side houses the SIM tray.
Both models get the headphone Jack and the plastic housing. While the standard Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL only have a USB-C port for audio, these Lite versions have a 3.5mm headphone jack up top, expanding the headphone options for users. The only people interested would probably want to test out Google's offering to see what the Pixel series is capable of but the question is whether that is a significantly large market?
The front and rear have a single camera and a fingerprint sensor is placed on the back panel. The new device will be 151.3 x 70 x 8.2 mm big, with the thickness jumping to 9 mm with the camera bump.
We saw Google unveiling its 2018 flagships in the beginning of October, but rumors are pointing to Lite variants that are bound to arrive any time soon. It's called the Pixel 3 Lite. The same is expected for the Lite XL, but it could be swapped for the Snapdragon 710 as leaked earlier this year.
- Canadian court grants bail to Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou
- London Court orders extradition of Vijay Mallya to India
- Hello, Delly: Dellavedova returns to Cavs in tree-team trade
- Winter Storm Impacts Charlotte
- India claims a dramatic win over Australia in the first cricket test
- Top House Dems raise prospect of impeachment, jail for Trump
- U.K. disarray: May to face no-confidence vote by lawmakers
- Mizoram Election Results 2018: Tight fight between Mizo National Front, Congress
- Kremlin says US ultimatum on nuclear treaty is a tactical ploy
- China summons United States ambassador over Huawei arrest