The Egyptian forward, who scored 44 goals for the Merseyside club in all competitions during his debut campaign, fired a brilliant hat-trick in Saturday's 4-0 victory over Bournemouth to send unbeaten Liverpool top of the Premier League.
Salah said: "My expectations is very high. He deserves it today and I hope we are going to win something this season together, but I will not take it".
Salah has now 42 league goals for Liverpool since the beginning of last season, only three goals behind Lionel Messi who has netted 45 times for Barcelona in La Liga. Everyone wants to play in the one of the best stadiums in the world. The magic of Jürgen Klopp's Liverpool!
That is a big job to do but the boys have played many times and pretty good as well.
Liverpool manager Juergen Klopp was never anxious about Mohamed Salah being able to follow up his stellar first season at Anfield but conceded both the player and club must learn to cope with a raised level of expectations.
The goal of the game would come on 77 minutes, with the outstanding Salah racing into the box before bamboozling Begovic and slotting home to round off a fine individual display.
Fabinho looks every bit the defensive midfielder that Liverpool have yearned for over the past decade while Keïta is so classy on the ball and tenacious off it that it nearly feels like the Reds are playing with 12 instead of 11.
"Sadio can deal with the pain obviously - it looked like that in Bournemouth, so that's cool", Klopp told a news conference on Monday.
The French side sit second on seven points, two ahead of the Ukrainians and so only need a draw to qualify.
It doesn't get much better than that folks!
Napoli are now unbeaten in the Champions League this season and have been playing excellent football.
Then on Thursday (AEDT), Lyon and Shakhtar Donetsk face each other in the final showdown for a last 16 place in Group F.
Things are looking very, very, very good for Klopp's men right now and long may they continue to do so.
- Obsidian Entertainment Revisits Familiar Territory With The Outer Worlds
- Trump Likely to be Indicted, But Will He be Impeached?
- Top House Dems raise prospect of impeachment, jail for Trump
- More candidates emerge for Trump chief of staff
- Far Cry Is Heading To The Post-Apocalypse
- O2 investigating network outage
- Police investigating after Raheem Sterling allegedly racially abused by Chelsea fans
- India claims a dramatic win over Australia in the first cricket test
- Phillip Schofield leaves This Morning fans gutted with announcement about Holly Willoughby
- Brexit to be cancelled?