McLaren is the latest company that OnePlus has joined forces with, announcing the OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition with not only 10GB of RAM, but the new Warp Charge 30 fast charging technology as well. It has inked a partnership with McLaren to launch the OnePlus 6T McLaren edition and is introducing not only new looks, but new hardware features.
OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition will be launched at Richardson and Cruddas Limited, Byculla, Mumbai.
The phone is powered by a 3700mAh battery with Warp Charge 30 technology which according to the company delivers a day's power in 20-minute charge. The back panel is touted to be based on McLaren's groundbreaking carbon fibre that was featured on all McLaren cars since 1981. This new variant has been in the leaks from weeks and the company also sent invites and posted teasers across social media with a tag " Salute to Speed" for its upcoming device.
OnePlus has partnered with McLaren, the famous racing auto manufacturer, to launch the OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition today. Previously, the most expensive model by OnePlus was the 6T with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage, which costs Rs 45,999 in India. After creating a lot of buzz in Woking, London, the OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition will launch in India today.
The spec sheet from the "standard" OnePlus 6T remains the same with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor running the show. OnePlus improves its 20W Fast Charging with an even faster Warp Charging.
OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition vs OnePlus 6T
Having said that, you do get some extras with the OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition, as it comes with both a book, celebrating the history of the two companies, and a McLaren Speedmark logo made out of carbon fiber.
The introduction of the new OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition marks 5 anniversary of the Chinese phone maker. With a premium build, an in-display fingerprint sensor, and OnePlus' awesome OxygenOS ...
OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition specifications The OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition runs Android 9.0 Pie operating system out-of-the-box.
The new phone goes on sale in North America and Western Europe this Thursday, December 13, with availability in India, China and the Nordics soon after.
The McLaren Edition differs from the standard edition by offering 10GB of RAM, joining the likes of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3, Nubia Red Magic 2 and the Black Shark Helo. Orange is my favorite color and the subtle way that OnePlus added McLaren's papaya orange to the bottom back edges, along with carbon fiber in the glass back, is awesome.
- Where to watch tonight's Geminids meteor shower in Berkeley
- Phillip Schofield leaves This Morning fans gutted with announcement about Holly Willoughby
- Cristiano Ronaldo challenges Lionel Messi to join him in Serie A
- OPEC and Russian Federation agreed to output cut, despite USA pressure
- ARMAGEDDON AGAIN? Pelosi Warns Government Could be 'CLOSED FOREVER' Over Budget Fight
- Trump threatens to shut down government over border wall funding
- May to speak to UK lawmakers; Brexit vote looms
- London Court orders extradition of Vijay Mallya to India
- Kevin McCarthy anxious about Google’s next steps in China
- More candidates emerge for Trump chief of staff