It didn't stop there, as Kanye implored Drake to stop the bullying and just speak to him.
Did Ye just want Drake to give him a call?
In another message, the 37-year-old reality star continued, "My husband is the most brilliant person, the most genius person that I know". In fact, the whole damn song was of more a shot toward West than Pusha, who returned to eviscerate Drake with "The Story of Adidion". "I ain't one of these house n***as you bought". No tough talk either. "But Miley and I [are] dropping our lovely, new songs tonight, so if y'all could please jus behave for just like a few hours so the girls can shine that'd be so sick thank u".
"The line clearly meant don't pit me against my brothers no matter what our differences are (red hat) now go pick up Meek album". West responded by ranting about him on Twitter for hours.
Later, he said he and Drake had a phone conversation during which Drake threatened him.
"How you gone be on Trav's song coming at me", West queried on Twitter.
"If I'm bipolar This kind of s**t can get me ramped", he tweeted.
Drake addressed Kanye's involvement on an HBO show. I never even heard none of the diss records.
It looked like Drake wasn't feeling the "It's all love" vibe when he posted an Instagram story with several crying-laughing emojis.
Despite the conflict, Kanye described the rivalry as an "opportunity for growth" and encouraged Drake to reach out for a dialogue.
- Where to watch tonight's Geminids meteor shower in Berkeley
- White House trade advisor vows 'tough' talks with China
- How Trump's statements on hush money have shifted as investigation progressed
- These are the most popular Google searches of 2018
- Seeking a shooting star? Stay up Thursday night for Geminid meteor shower
- Doomed May wins confidence vote but at heavy cost
- The refs did their best to ruin Chargers-Chiefs classic
- British PM says she will resign before next election
- Voyager 2 Spacecraft Enters Interstellar Space
- French protests continue for fifth consecutive week as disruption spreads