Samsung first debuted this camera cutout design in the Galaxy A8S phone, released in China late a year ago, which features the "Infinity O" display. This model has just a single front camera in its hole-punch, suggesting that this is the standard Galaxy S10 model. The Samsung Galaxy A8s was released last month with a hole in its LCD. A good example is the screenshots from the above Twitter user.
These images also allow us to appreciate the thickness of the phone frames, which are somewhat wider than some renders had made us believe.
The Galaxy A9 Pro follows Samsung's launch of the Galaxy A9, the world's first phone with four rear cameras. Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) specs The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) would feature a 6.4-inch Infinity-O display with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
Samsung is working to make the Galaxy S10 everything to everybody, as trademark registrations indicate plans to develop a cryptocurrency wallet. As expected, the S10+ has a double front camera. Being a more advanced mid-ranger, the device doesn't have an in-display fingerprint scanner of any sort, but is outfitted with a conventional fingerprint sensor at the rear.
The S10 and S10+ are expected to have in-display fingerprint readers, though that remains unclear based on the leaked photos.
As I mentioned, Samsung has yet to confirm pricing of its upcoming phones and that won't happen until February 20 when its press event takes place.
Fortunately, there will be a 4G version of the Galaxy F, too, so more people will be able to get in on the folding phone action.
It is believed the pioneering handset will cost approximately two million Korean Won, which is around £1,370 ($1,760), before taxes. Availability is expect in early March.
- Meizu Zero debuts with no physical buttons, speaker or charging port
- Snow, sleet and freezing rain: Winter Weather Advisory issued for Tuesday night
- Sponsor of Naomi Osaka retracts ad videos over skin color dispute
- Todd Gurley's Picture After Rams Win Over Saints Says It All
- How to watch Manchester United v Arsenal with ESPN+ for free
- Chris Brown arrested on suspicion of rape in Paris
- Google hit with £44 million fine for breaching GDPR
- Sen. Harris Platform: Medicare-for-All, Middle Class Tax Credit
- Free 'Resident Evil 2: The Ghost Survivors' Mode Announced
- Marvel Reacts to 'Black Panther' Academy Awards Nominations